Chapter 59 - 𝖂𝖔𝖔𝖋

Jax's Point Of View

I smashed my lips onto hers without hesitation giving into the internal conflict of fighting to kiss her. The adrenaline of kissing her had kicked in quickly and overtake me. I didn't realised how far gone I was with her.  The constant need to be with her, to see her, to feel her and to taste her.  

It felt as if being around was nice and comfortable; not anything I have felt before anyways. She was someone that I shouldn't be with. Someone I can't be with but yet I find myself coming back to her for more and more. She has me hooked like a damn drug and there's no fucking rehab.

I pinned her against the wall while kissing her. Her legs were around my waist and the towel which before was tightly hugging her figure was now loose. When I was too distracted with tasting her, she took the gun on the side table and clocked it and placed it on my temples. 

She didn't being controlled or dominated in any way. I absolutely loved dominating her. She feels powerless and that shows how strong of a woman she is that she craves for power but when I'm here she can't have it.

"You're not going to use it, Nem"  I stated going in to kissing the crook of her neck.

"How would you know? Because at this moment I'm pointing a gun that is fully loaded at your temple with only a tiny trigger to kill you. Narcissus, leave and nothing will happen."

"You like me kissing you darling no denying at all!"

She pushed me off of her and adjusted her towel so it goes back to fitting her figure which was admirably attractive. She has the body of a Goddess and there was no denying of it. Many women would desire to have her body just as many men would desire to have sex with her but for some fucking reason she doesn't want anything to do with them.

"Move Narcissus. I will shoot." she sneered

"Don't use that tone on me darling after kissing me" 

She looked annoyed and frustrated. Sexually frustrated perhaps. 

We are at the doorway where she shoved me out of the door and slammed the door straight in my face.

I made my way downstairs knowing that's where I'll find her next since she hadn't ate dinner yet. I hadn't eaten yet so that's when I realised that wouldn't it be nice to have a lovely dinner with her. If she didn't want to eat with me, shame because I'll have her tied up if I have to. I simple did not give a fuck.

I had put some spaghetti in the pan and put water at a high heat and watched it begin to cook adding in tomato sauce proportionally and cooked some meatballs separately. 

Just then, Felix walked in. 

"Hey boss."

"What are you doing here?" I asked surprised that he showed up with no warning but nonetheless he is my best man so it was no surprise that he would come at any time.

"I wanted to meet the girl everyone's talking about but I missed on since I was on holiday. And why on God damn's earth are you cooking? OH MY GOD ARE YOU COOKING FOR THE GIRL. MY FUCKING LORD JAX. YOU ARE WHIPPED AS FUCKING HELL."

"Shut the fuck up and get out." I sneered at him as an attempt to make him leave but clearly didn't work as he stood at the same spot still and steady.

"No." he stated.

"You're the only person that gets away with talking to me like that." I said while turning my back on him and going back to the cooking meatballs that were nearly ready.

"Awh how nice Jaxy how bout we kiss and make up," he stated while collapsing on one of the chairs at the dinner table.

"Why did Liana even marry you?"

"Because the sex is pretty hot and steamy if you know what I mean."

"No. I don't." I stated.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T JAXY?"

"Jaxy?" questioned Nemesis who stood by the staircase evidently eavesdropping on our whole conversation.

She was wearing a red top with grey shorts. Fucking hell, she's going to put me in a mood again.

 Fucking hell, she's going to put me in a mood again

"You must be Nemesis." said Felix getting up from his seat to shake her hand. "Felix Torres."

"I'm Reina not Nemesis but your ugly friend over there is actually called Narcissus for the record anyways." she stated wearing a grin.

"I cooked spaghetti. Sit at the table."

"I would rather not die of your horrendous food poisoning so no."

"Sit." I ordered.

"Woof."

What the actual hell is wrong with this woman? She just barked at me.

"I am not one of your stupid bitches. I'm my own lady so don't tell me what to do." she snarked and headed for the door. I walked towards the door and put my hand on one of her hips dragging her off the ground and swung her onto the chair next to me with a plate full of spaghetti Bolognese in front of her."

"Eat."

She took the fork and twirled the spaghetti around it and slowly ate it and she herself looked surprised that she hadn't vomited or died from it yet. I am a good cook if I do say so myself.

'The shipments been robbed." Felix stated.

"Milanos?"

The Greeks were after our shipment since the never ending war begun and right now they're playing dirty but little do they know that I run that game solely alone with my mafia.

"You think we have a rat?" Felix questioned.

"No. All of my men are loyal and they know very well the consequence of betrayal."

"True but doesn't mean they won't try."

He made a valid point. Once you entered a mafia you were promised and vowed to pledge your loyalty towards them if they didn't hard luck but torture seemed like the best option.

Just then Nemesis' hand began to wonder around my legs and near my crotch area but before I knew it she was done with dinner and placed her plate in the sink washed it and went and sat next to Felix.

"Tell me more about Jaxy then Felix." 

And then she turned to me. 

"You're my bitch!."

God knows where this evening was going.

A/N THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 400K LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCCCHHHHH