Chapter 28 - 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔒𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔠𝔢

Reina's Point of View

  Ah. I just had the best sleep of my fucking life just to find out that I was kidnapped.

And by whom you ask?

Why, no one other than Narcissus himself.

God knows what kind of tricks he is trying to play but God knows what.

I tried getting out just to realise that I was handcuffed to the bed. 

I took my arm and started squeezing it out making my fists smaller so easier to leave.

I got out and started wondering; maybe I could mess up his whole mafia plan and bring him onto his knees.

Hmm. Sounds like a plan to me.

I found an office probably Martinez's. So why not do some exploring.

I looked through his papers and saw a lot of paperwork for his clubs.

In the cupboard near his table there is a whole stack of drinks, mostly wine. He's a classic good to know.

He had many cigarette boxes. Some were empty while some were half full.

I took a couple of boxes and stuffed them in my pocket. Freebies. Who doesn't like free stuff. Yeah I'm rich so what.

I went through his call logs and I recognised the numbers of some of the recent calls on the house number. 

But some I didn't know, so I began typing them onto my phone when I was interrupted by the sweet sound of a gun clocking.

I don't know why but I always got turned on by it. It would usually scare others but it gives me a kick of adrenaline.

I saw Narcissus at the door with a gun pointed at me.

I took this as an opportunity to assert any sort of dominance and power over him.

I sat on his chair behind the table.

I put on a gruff voice 'Welcome to my office, Narcissus.' I bellowed.

'This is where I hide my drinks so mummy doesn't find them.' I said while pointing to the cupboard.

'This where I puff my cigarette but don't use all of it since I'm rich jerk of an asshole with no compassion for anyone other than myself. This is where I keep my brain I said pointing to an empty cupboard and I only take it out for thinking and keep it in there otherwise for safe keeping.' 

Oh My God.

I was fucking hilarious. I laughed a lot but tried to hide it from him.

'Are you quite done?' he asked with his teeth gritted and his jaw clenched.

'Nope' I said at had a full bawl of laughter about how my impersonation was so perfect.

I was so focused on my natural personality trait of being funny I didn't realise that he was walking towards me.

He leaned forward on the chair making our faces so close. 

I was still smiling from all of that laughter.

He leaned into the crooks of my necks and started kissing it.

My breath hitched.

I was not expecting anything like that; especially not now.

I was stunned.

He bought his face back to mine and smirked.

He had a sexy smirk may I add in.

'Now, the office is out of bounds to you, but most of the other rooms are free to use. Try to stay clear of my men and no my door is not always open. It will always be closed. But other than that welcome to your new home!' he said putting a fake excited voice.