Chapter 44 - 𝑷𝒔𝒔𝒔𝒔𝒔

Jax's Point Of View

'Satan herself.' 

Well, clearly her friends understood how bad she was and referred to her as the devil.

'Hey, I'm not Satan.' she said throwing a couple of chips at her friends 'don't look at me like that Ser.'

''You're not Satan....right. And I'm Michael Jackson.'

'Pop a song then MJ.' she said sarcastically.

'Let me out or I swear to God.'

'Swear to God, then.' Adelina stated 'go to God and swear at him.'

I was baffled by their humour as Nemesis chocked on her mayo chicken burger.

'I haven't even introduced any of you. How rude of me! Adelina meet Martinez. Serephina meet Martinez and Martinez meet Adelina and Serephina. They are both truly the devil's spawn.'

I walked over the door and it was locked. So, I took apart the hinge of the door and walked out. She wasn't expecting that and neither were her friends.

I came back and grabbed Nemesis' leg dragging her with me.

She had changed clothes. An oversized Harvard shirt with black Nike leggings. 

'LET GO OF MY LEG' she said trying to fight my grip

'you don't always get what you want baby.' I snarled.

'That is where you're wrong. I always get what I want. Not because I am a spoilt brat but because I will always find out a way to get something.'

And just like that she was out of my grip and turned towards me walking slowly and slowly.

'We going or not.'

We got in her car and revved up to go back to the house.

It was already morning but I didn't get my sleep due to a certain someone's pestering.

She was already asleep in the fucking car so I lifted her up and put her in the bedroom and I went to mine to shower and go to bed.

Just as I thought I was going to bed, I heard noises awaking me from my sleep.

'pst psssss psssssss.'

I wake up to see Nemesis looking at me.

'I need a phone Narcissus to call my family.'

'Go buy one then.' I growled.

'No I want my old one.'

'Shame.'

She came on top of me and started kissing on my neck.  What on God's earth was she trying to do now?