Chapter 54 - 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭

Jax's Point Of View

She's a little seductress let me tell you. We might as well add in the biggest tease you'll ever meet. She knows what men want from her and she plays on it constantly with no emotions or strings attached.

So, I played with her for a bit by grasping her thighs. Her breath hitched clearly proving the fact that I took a toll on her sexual desires. She got up from her seat and moved onto my lap. I was too distracted by the fact she was sitting on my lap to realise she had geared up to 90mph. 

Wondering around her waist was my hands clearly feeling the need to hold her close to me. God knows why but there's a feeling that I can't shake off. More like a feeling I refuse to shake off in any circumstance. 

It grew inside of me by the minutes. Damn it. She was growing on me. 

I laid my foot on the pedals and released her small feet from it, slowing the car down greatly. She was clearly angry and frustrated at me; she clawed me like a fucking cat.

'A couple of scratches won't hurt me, my darling.'

'Fuck off.' she retorted.

'Lovely manners you have Nemesis' I whispered into her ears kissing her ear while grabbing her closer to me. 

She groaned and hell I would be lying if I say that it didn't turn me on at all.

'You're sexually frustrated, y'know baby.'

That was her tipping point. She stabbed my leg and opened the door and got out quickly. I didn't even notice her pulling over because I was distracted from her. 

The pain on my leg was getting bigger and bigger. Right at this moment, she was running away and getting smaller in the distance. I could live with a fucking stab in the leg if it meant that she was safe. So, I trailed her.

I made her think that I was gone but slowly and cautiously trailed behind her in the car. The car seat was now stained with blood but it really didn't mean anything to me regardless. I'll get it cleaned later. 

She was my priority. 

I fucking cared about her and that scared me. I shouldn't. I am the American Mafia Boss. I shouldn't have any sort of weakness for anyone but Nemesis. She sneaked in by the small gaps of a window and rowed herself towards my heart. 

I would blame it on the sexual tension but with all honesty I felt the need to protect her from anyone else who would cause her harm just like how I would protect all of my family. 

She walked into the house. I know that it's not hers but her friends. She would be fine for now so I took the car and reversed back to the warehouse. 

'Boss.' a voice from my phone had answered. 

'I need you to wait in the parking of the warehouse. Bring stitching equipment.'

I hung up the phone. Reaching the parking lot, I turned to where Ollie was standing on his phone. I opened the door and he saw the massive stab as well as the pool of blood dripping from the car seat onto the concrete.

'Who was it?' he questioned while grabbing his equipment gesturing at me to roll up my jeans. 

'No one impo-' is what I began to say when Angelo had walked in.

'His little obsession.'

Ollie raised his eyebrows and wore an amused smile across his face which quickly turned to a smile.

'How's your little Nemesis?' Angelo sneered while smirking 

I gritted my teeth and started cracking my knuckles ready to swing at him.

'In my opinion, I think she's a total brat.'

That's all it took me. That simple line insulting her was my trigger point; I swung at him.

'Do.'

Punch.

'Not.'

Punch.

'Call'

Punch.

'Reina'

Punch.

'A'

Punch.

'Brat'

A/N THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 300K LOVE YOU ALLLLL