Chapter 56 - 𝕲𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌

Reina's Point Of View

Narcissus. As per always, he has the most horrible timing. 

I needed to be clever about this. I can't let him know that I'm the Black Hunter but I needed to kill that bitch on the behalf of Sierra. 

He approached me and had his hands gripped around my waist.

'Why are you here?' he demanded while he looked at me.

'Why are you here?' I responded with the same demanding tone as him. 

'Darling, I was here first and I also asked first, so why?'

He lifted my chin up while staring at me intensely. It erupted butterflies at the bottom of my stomach but I forced myself to ignore it. He couldn't be my weakness; not now, not ever. 

'For a good time.' I snarked at him pushing his hands off my face aggressively but clearly he was unaffected by it. Damn it. 

I walked away from him and to my saving fucking grace someone else approached him causing him to shift his attention from me to him.

This was Narc's club and the fact it was the second time I would kill someone in his club will cause him to go into a flying rage and that was pretty much definite in anyone's eyes. He was a walking ticking time bomb.

I already prepared the hacking in advance so sent a little text to Ade and she clicked the right buttons showing the camera to no longer work.

I saw Quinn in the bathroom stall and took this as an opportunity and approached him.

'Babes, you're in the wrong toilets. This is the gent unless you want to give me a blo-'

I punched him across the face and he went back and he was clearly raged. Good thing that I was even more pissed than him. Every time he attempted to swing his fist in my face, I counteracted it and he bruised him. 

Eventually he was tired and collapsed on the floor. I placed my knee on his stomach and put pressure on it. Yes I called him an it. He wasn't worthy of even being called a person or human just an inanimate object. 

'Why?'

'Whhy what?' he said while spluttering out blood. Weak and pathetic. He was in his natural form. 

'Why did you rape that girl?'

'She was...... she wasss asking fo.....'

I stabbed his balls. Yes painful but he deserved every bit of pain I have to offer him. No one would be asking to get raped. The people were simply desperate for some sex that they had to have non consent one. 

'Plea......please don't...... kill..... me...'

Begging. It was begging for mercy. Clearly, it was his last resort. Time to end him.

I stabbed him in the heart.

I quickly cleaned myself and dragged his body into the stall locked it and jumped out of the door and headed out. I texted Ade to reverse the hacking and she did so. I couldn't leave now. It would be too suspicious. So, I went to the dance floor and started dancing. 

There was a guy that put his hands on my waist and danced along with me to the beat of the music but within a seconds red eyes had made his ways to the dance floor.  With one glance, the guy I danced with disappeared with a panic set in his eyes but I once again simply ignored that. 

'Dance with me Narcissus.'

'I don't dance' he sneered with aggression.

'Fine by me.' and while saying that I turned around with my back on his body and I slowly grinded on him, teasing him.

He went hard and I felt him. 

Suddenly, he grabbed my neck and brang me close to his face.

'Go to the house, Nemesis. I'll deal with you there.'

'No. Don't tell me what to do.'

'Either you go there by yourself or I get someone to do it.' and like that he left.

There was no way in hell I wanted a ride to his house with one of his groupies so I called Ade and told her to give me a ride to his house.

I went to my room and the first thing I did was shower to get out of the dress. I took the shower and then heard my phone ringing. I left it on the bed so I wrapped myself in a towel and went to the bedroom.

I stopped at the mirror to admire myself but my eyes went onto the scars that my ex left on me when beating the shit out of me. The phone stopped ringing and I was lost in my thoughts.

'Who the hell did that to you?' Narcissus growled.

A/N hey guys. If you live in the UK, can you help by signing this petition please.

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/577443

THANK YOU SMM. LOVE YOU xxxxxx