Chapter 51 - 𝕭𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖐𝖋𝖆𝖘𝖙

Reina's Point Of View

I walked in and I saw a table sat with two chairs opposite each other. Bit too close for my own personal space to be honest. But hey, he was horny. I get it I'm hot and he's not.

Arrogant. No? Confident. Yes?

He bought out some pancakes in a plate and was coming towards the table but just as soon as he set the plate and went towards one of seats, I slided myself into the seat. Him being the most dramatic bitch he dropped the pancakes onto the table making a slight crack on the plate itself.

'Just sit on that seat, it's not that deep mate.'

He grunted clearly annoyed at the fact that I was sitting on his seat and shoved himself into the seats while pouring coffee into the cup. He was clearly looking at me but I avoided any sort of eye contact with him.

I started poking the pancakes with my fork.

'It isn't poisoned is it?'

'Why do you think that low of me?'

'Because you kidnapped me and then threw me off a balcony.'

'Number one, I thought you had useful information that I could benefit from but you didn't. Number two, I have been observing you for a bit and you have talent so I know that you couldn't have died. And lastly, why would I poison your food just to kill you when I could just choke you on the wall behind you.'

I stood there bewildered and confused by his certainty in all of his words.

'Maybe because you know that I am more stronger than you.'

He chocked on the coffee that he had been sipping on for a bit and began smirking annoyingly and then also chuckled.

'You really think-' he began but was then cut off by Angela's presence of slamming the door into where me and Narcissus were having breakfast.

She grabbed a chair and added it onto the empty gap on one of sides of the tables. She started cutting off some of the pancakes.

'Don't eat it he laced it with poison?'

'Like he laced your pussy with butterflies? Yeah I'll be fine.'

I chocked while laughter had erupted from Narcissus. He wore his usual cocky grin that was so annoying that I wanted to slap it off his face. However at the same time, it showed his dimples but nonetheless he was the enemy. So if I fall it's a losing game. 

His legs brushed against mine giving my some chills down my legs to my ankles. 

'Don't be angry Nemesis. She only says the truth.'

These siblings were annoying the hell out of me and I was so close to popping one of their heads off. 

Just then the door swung open again.

Another person with red coloured eyes but this one I had never seen before. He had the exact same features as Narcissus but curly short black hair that clearly brang out his younger features.

He looked around the table staring at everyone slowly, observing every movement. Narcissus wore a creepy smile which was kind of like a doll master. Angela was engrossed with shoving food down her throat to notice and then he came to me.

I stared back plainly and so did he. 

'Hayden Octavius Martinez. Chief Detective of the New York Police Department.'

'Reina Clementine Romano. CEO of the Romano's ' I said while shaking his outstretched hand.

He then swung a chair and placed it on the only spare side between me and Narcissus and then also began eating the food on my plates.

None of them had manners. Tell me why I ain't surprised at all?

I got up and left the table but heard footsteps follow behind.

Obviously, it was Narcissus. Very much fan behaviour.

I was then slammed to the wall behind me with one hand around my neck and the other around my hands. Clearly, he didn't think this through. So to put in simple words, I kicked his balls and walked away like the badass bitch I am.