Chapter 49 - 𝐄𝐱𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝

Jax's Point Of View

'Tell her to hit me up.'

Did Nemesis practically ask me to tell my sister to call her? What on actual hell? I knew she was interested in women as well as men but not my sister; I would never have expected that.

But one thing I can take from this is that she thinks I'm hot as well. Me and my sister are identical. We have nearly all the same features of a Martinez. The only difference is our gender but other than that we're the same.

One secret unrevealed then.

I walked out of the medicine cupboard and Angela sprung be me like a fucking mouse trap.

'Is she single?' she questioned.

'No, she's with me and you're not to flirt with her Angela.' I coldly sneered feeling myself getting overprotective over her.

'She's hot, she's sexy as fuck and she's mixed race. She has hazel eyes and jet black hair and lets not even forget about her gorgeous body. I would love to take her to bed.' 

'Yes, thank you very much Angela about pointing out the obvious about what's mine.' 

'She's not your though?' she said raising her eyebrows up 'what's the issue with her.'

'I have no idea what you're talking about.'

'Right and I'm brainless. Just so you know she's probably one of the good one's. Don't fuck it brother.' 

She walked away from me talking to Angelo who was stabbed. 

My eyes shuffled from hers to Nemesis.  She was stitching someone up. Not just someone, Shelby. Shelby the fucking chief of the NYPD. And she was also laughing. Well that's amazing is it not?

'Shelby. What are you doing here?'

'I came to tell you that I went into early retirement but then you were under attack.'

'Who's the chief now?' 

'Hayden Martinez.'

'Hayden Octavius Martinez.' I repeated back in shock.

He just nodded with a slight small smirk creeping on his face.

'My brother is now chief, has the old man heard about it?'

'Not at all. Good luck breaking the news to him.'

My jaws clenched. A Martinez working for the government will never go right. Not for the big old Martinez anyways. 

I slid my way to Nemesis and she was stitching up the gun wound on his left arm. 

She was concentrated and focused on this stitch. She sure was something else. She began gaining my respect slowly and I will be honest it scared me to leave some trust in her not knowing what she is truly capable of.

I slid my hand around her waist and whispered into her ear 'we're talking about this over breakfast in the morning?'.

Her breath hitched as an automatic response so I took it as a yes. I quickly kissed her neck as I could no longer fight the urge not to do so. 

'We're done here.'

Hours past and eventually I went to sleep and when I woke up and remembered that I needed to have breakfast with her.

How excited am I?