Chapter 57 - 𝐍𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬

Jax's Point Of View

I found myself looking for her in the crowd. What the hell was happening to me? I just felt the constant need to look out for her. I know she can defend herself but I felt protective over her and that feeling was one that I would not be able to shake off no matter how hard I try to.

She was wearing a short black dress which clearly showed her perfect figure. She looked gorgeous as she always does but I would never tell her that. Number one because it would grow her ego massively and one thing I learnt from her is that she could be the most cockiest and arrogant bitch if she wanted to be. Number two, she would never let it go and hold it against me.  

Most men wouldn't say it in fear of their reputation being tarnished with a weakness for another but I couldn't give a shit about how she could be there; but the mere fact that she could get hurt if it was to get out. They would go to her first as a way to get me on my knees. 

While the music was blasting at maximum volume, I saw her dancing with another man. His hands were around my waist. 

She isn't mine. I don't have the right to determine who she can and cannot dance with. I repeated in my head but still found myself approaching them on the dance floor. Just like any man, he looked panicked and left in fear as he should. He was in my club and she's with me from this moment onwards and making my way towards her clearly proved it.

Raising her eyebrows, she looked at me and came closer and whispered 'dance with me' a couple of inches away from my face. I smirked. There was no way in hell I would dance. 

'I don't dance. baby.'

'Suit yourself.' she responded flashing a smile to me. She was up to something. Whenever she smiled, it was never a genuine smile but an evil one. Within seconds her back was on my body and she started grinding.

Fuck. This woman was hammered and at the beginning was sneering at me in disgust and now she was grinding on me. She's a tease and one of the biggest one ever. I always got what I want but her. She kept making a narrow escape every time and it was one that I wouldn't be able to get out of. 

I had gone hard. She noticed. I noticed and I'm pretty sure the whole world noticed. I was sexually frustrated because of her and her constant pretty ass that won't stop teasing me. 

'Go to the house, Nemesis. I'll deal with you there.'

'No. Don't tell me what to do.'

'Either you go there by yourself or I get someone to do it.' and like that I left. 

I know she hates all of my men and that is what will actually make her go home willingly instead of against her will. What shocked me most was she did it within 2 minutes. 

After a good hour, screaming and chaos had occurred. A man in the gents toilet stall was killed. Stabbed in the heart. Blood everywhere. This was a classic Black Hunter attack.

'Tell Lorenzo to check the cameras now.' I ordered Angelo.  

Within a minute, he comes back and nods.

The second fucking attack in my clubs. The black Hunter attacked here. Out of all the clubs in New York. This needed to get sorted out as it was pissing me off. At least, Nemesis was out of here so she can't get hurt but best if I get out of here.

'Angelo, sort this out' and I left to the parking lot to go back to the house. 

I walked upstairs to go check on Nem. She was wearing a towel which  hugged her body perfectly but her brown skin had scars on them. Rage had escaped from me.

Someone had hurt her and they were going to pay.

'Who did that to you?' I growled without realising on how protective I am over her and stalked towards her with literally no gaps between us.

She turned around in a split second and looked at me and rolled her eyes while pushing me off of her. 

"None of your business." she sneered while picking up her phone and looking at it.

"I'm not going to ask again Nemesis baby, who the hell did this to you."

"And I said none of your business."

I pinned her against the wall behind her. I don't know what was coming over me but all I saw someone had hurt her and that made my blood boil a lot.

"Just tell me a name."

"It doesn't matter anyways."

"It matters to me so tell me now." I said while making full eye contact with her.

"He's dead so leave it alone."

"What?" I asked so confused.

"By the Black Hunter."

"You hired the Black Hunter to kill him?" I questioned while cocking my eyebrow up.

"No, it's what he does." she stated.