Chapter 30 - 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐚 𝐠𝐮𝐧

Jax's Point of View

She threw me onto the floor as if I was a piece of paper.

Despite her petite figure, she is quite strong overthrowing a man like me.

She is forbidden for me. I should not be craving her. 

I should never crave a woman like I crave her.

I want her to be around me.

I want to drown myself in her jasmine perfume. 

Does she even know what she does to me?

She probably does; she knows that men fall on their knees for a simple glance from her and could I blame them.

I got lost in giving her neck kisses and only realised a couple of moments later forcing myself to stop kissing her softly.

And rubbing the insides of her thighs.

It was clear that I had an affect on her just as much as she had an affect on me.

She always sucked on the breath before I go closer to her as if I took her breath away.

Biting her earlobe gave me a sense of thrill and adrenaline since me and her both knew it was everything that we should not be doing. 

But then she threw me over, once again she avoided all of sexual tension that came with the idea and moment of the two of us being alone together.

She went straight into the showers.

I knew my boundaries with her; so I left.

She was bound to come down for breakfast in the morning but that's an issue of the morning where me and her can both have a discussion. 

It was around 1am when I went downstairs.

'Please tell me you did not bring her here.' Angelo asked.

'I need to keep an eye on her.'

'Need to keep an eye on what. Did you not get your answers on the polygraph tests?'

'Not enough anyways.'

'Mmmhm. You sure this doesn't have to do with the fact that you are so utterly in love with her?'

'Angelo, I won't think twice before cutting your dick, understood.'

'Yes Boss.' he said pouring more beer into the glass.

We started talking about business but at roughly 1 30 am we heard footsteps.

And humming.

And a sudden burst of singing that made Angelo jump.

'MARY HAD A GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN. A SEXY AK 47. AND EVERYWHERE THAT MARY WENT MARY WENT MARY WENT THE GUN WAS SURE TO GO. IT WILL MAKE EVERYONE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE. IT WAS A GUN OF MURDER.'

A song in the same tune of Mary had a little lamb. 

I wonder who.