Chapter 58: Farrah & Eros

I am standing right now infront of the door of the house that I've stayed in before for too long. The house before Eros and I got back together.

Pinindot ko ang doorbell.

The door swung open.

I smiled when I saw Fred's mother. She has always been tough looking at super maldita. She looks down on me a lot before. But if she doesn't want me to come inside and meet her children and my biological father. Then, I might have to climb their freaking gate.

"Vea."

She calmly said. Hindi niya ako inaangasan. Maya-maya ay dumating si Papa. I think I did promise before to never see this family again. But I really wanted to talk to someone. Not them, not fred, but Farrah.

Sa naalala ko, I was on my way to see Farrah before the accident happened. I wish to see her and kung ano ang gusto niyang sabihin sa akin noon.

"Anak?" My papa mentioned nang papunta din siya sa gate.

Napatingin lang ako sa kanya. Hoping. Pero niyakap niya ako kaagad kaya napayakap na din ako nang pabalik.

"Ever since your accident, the Conte and Harrison told us you were just fine." Sabi niya.

My lips parted.

Of course.

Dad's father didn't reveal that my Real Mother was alive. She changed her name to something else and announced to everyone that she can't be Veronica. She just looks line one and everyone believed in her. Including Dad.

He doesn't have to know.

He don't deserve to know.

"Kailangan ko lang makausap si Farrah." Sabi ko.

Pinatuloy nila ako sa bahay nila. Hindi masungit ang mama ni Farrah sa akin ngayon. Siguro tapos na siya sa phase ng buhay niya sobra-sobra ang tingin sa sarili. Ako? Tapos na din siguro akoa sa sobra-sobra na toxicity.

Iniwan nila akong maghanap kay Farrah sa bahay nila. I didn't went to knock on Fred's room to let him know I visited.

I was about to knocked on Farrah's bedroom instead. Her door's not locked. So I had to push it slightly. Pero nakarinig ako ng familiar na boses.

"I hope you'll find happiness soon. Just let go of what's keeping you from moving on. You'll move on." I heard him said. Of course, I know his voice.

"Makakarating ka din sa point, Farrah. Na hindi mo na gustong ipilit ang gusto mo pero timing naman na ni-let go ka na nang tadhana. Timing naman na free ka na. Na wala na. Na ayaw mo na talaga. Makakarating ka din dun. Katulad ko." Eros continued.