EPILOGUE

Have you ever been in a part of your life wherein you witness any impossibilities become possible?

Kasi ako, I have.

It was a hell of life experience and a relationship challenge. Wherein I had to lose someone a couple of times.

There are a lot surprise din sa bawat dulo ng kwento.

I don't believe in destiny pero grabe ang tadhana sa akin. It made me feel tanga talaga.

Nagmahal ako.

Nagmahal ulit.

Nasaktan.

Pero nagmamahal pa din.

The world was so cruel to me.

There were lies and bitterness. There were hideous truth. There were acts and all. There were emotions in each of every person in my own story.

I had the dying phase where I had to think kung ano bang magandang gawin. I was depressed, inlove, stressed, tired and suicidal.

I made a mistake, a lot.

I say sorry and feels sorry as well.

Lahat ng tao nakapaligid sa akin at sa amin ni Eros ay nadamay na din. Everyone was also having their own battle.

Some loved someone that didn't loved them back, some was obsessed, some were over protective, some are slaves of past. Everyone has their own story which made me realize that everyone are risk-takers. Every single day.

I never actually thought of having to lost my memory one day until I got it. I had to forget him and that made him to also forget me.

Eros and I are both toxic where we argue a lot and well-aware of the fact that love is the strongest bond that we could ever have.

Eros and I have been through a lot of different pain where we had to pretend we were fine, we had to show that we're okay, and that we are still driven and willing.

Eros and I go through such a painful process just to see ourselves today saying "I do."

Everyone moved on as much as we do. Everyone shows smiles that were remained hidden for a long time. Markus and I talk often but yes, often. Not a lot. He had found someone.

The Conte Family accepted what my mother wishes, which is to make me and Eros happy. Dad was also happy for us too. He talks to Markus a lot nowadays.

The real thing I had with Farrah is the frankness. There is nothing more stronger than the fight you had with someone. And the moment you'll to forgive each other as well as yourselves, everything will be better before you even know it.

Napatingin ako kay Eros na ngayon ay katabi ko sa harap ng Altar.

It's happening.

This was... it.

Na realized ko, this was what I ever wanted for my entire life. This what I have been building up. The pain and the trials were all worth it. Especially kung sa simbahan din naman pala ang ending.

I fought the urge to cry kasi that would definitely ruin my make up. Eros is already crying anyway.

I couldn't thank Eros enough for loving me endlessly. He had told me many times na pagod na pagod na siya. He also told me many times na gustong-gusto niya pang lumaban. He had always told me na pagod siya pero palagi niya pa din ipaparamdam sa akin na mahal niya ako.

"Mr. Eros Conte & Mrs. Vea Conte." Sabi nung priest. "You may now kiss the bride."

Eros wiped his tears.

Before he sealed our vows, our everything, and our new start with a kiss— he whispered.

"I love you, Sweet."

I smiled as the tears finally flow over my cheeks.

"I love you, Eros."

And we kissed.

We kissed.

After the wedding ceremony, I looked at my bouquet a lot. It was made of Rose.

Rose.

And that was it, my story ends here.

E N D