Chapter 18

Chapter 18 - Take off

Yesterday was day 2 of auditions. It wasn't as bad as the first on account of if people were good or not and, Simon. I ignored him as much as I could. Truly, Brittany helped me get through it. Why did he have to make everything awkward? And on the first day, when we have so much more time we'll be forced to spend together?! Really Simon?! Really?! Anyways.. Today we are traveling to another state to do more auditions and truly, I can't wait till we're done with all auditions.. Oh and back to Simon, The 4 of us judges will be flying a supposedly 2 hour flight together on a private jet to the next state and I'm positive it will not go well between me and Simon.

I walked into the airport like 7 minutes ago and I'm still waiting to get through baggage check and other security stuff... You can say I'm pretty annoyed. 5 minutes later I walk up to the entrance to the private jet. I'm greeted by a worker who takes my bags leaving me with only my carry on. I struggle to read his name tag. Still not realizing what it says I give up on reading it. To still be polite, just as he's about to walk away I say, "Thank you sir." He nods in response smiling as he turns around disappearing from sight. I face forward and step on the plane. I take a seat by the window. Quickly, I take my iPhone out of me bag and turn some music on while putting on my headphones so I can avoid talking to anyone.

I'm surprised when I click play. The first thing I hear is the voice of my best friend. ♫ You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you, and you never treat yourself right, darling, but I want you to, If I let you know I'm here, for you, maybe you'll love yourself like I love you, oh. -♫ I pause the music. I feel a warm salty liquid slide down my cheek. A tear has escaped. I didn't realize how much I missed Niall. He's my best friend.

I hear the door slide open and quickly wipe away my tears. Good thing I didn't put makeup on this morning. I smile at the flight attendant who walked in. "Please buckle up. We will be taking off soon. We will announce our take off and when you can get up and move around." She announces before leaving again. We all buckle and I put my iPhone and earphones back in my carry on. About a minute later I hear the flight attendant over the loud speaker announcing 'take off'. We jolt up. I feel a little sick, I hold my stomach and drink some water. As I close the bottle the attended announces we are now free to move around. I decide to walk it off so I unbuckle and head off down a hall.

I open the door to guest room one which is marked empty. I write my name on the whiteboard hanging on the door to indicate I'm in here and no one should enter. I step in and lock the door. There is a cot in the middle of the room. I sit down on it and rest my head against the wall. I take out my laptop and open up Skype. I go to Niall's profile and click call. I listen to it ring. Wait, I don't even know what I want to say! Before I can think his face pops up on the screen. "Hello, love."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Thank you for all the reads everyone!! ...I have so much planned for the next few chapters!! ;) They should be good... Comment what you think, Vote if you like it? xx