Chapter 25

Chapter 25 - One Answer At A Time

*Niall's Pov*

I woke up to extreme quietness. So, I looked at my clock, 12:30 pm. The boys should be up by now. How is it so quiet. I sleepily headed to the kitchen. As I reached into the cupboard to get a plate I saw a note. I picked it up. It read, 'Niall, The 4 of us are going visiting family today. House is to yourself today. Have fun. ;) -Harry'. Poo. How am I gonna find out about Louis and Demi now? ... There's only 1 more way. Call Demi........ After I eat breakfast of course! So, I grabbed some pancakes, syrup, butter, cereal, an orange, and tea. This might take a while.

*2 hours later* *Demi's Pov*

I woke up to phone blaring 'What makes you beautiful'. Oh my god. That means its Niall. Should I pick it up? Last night when I talked to Liv we decided that I would call him today and see how it goes so I guess I should answer it... I quickly picked up the phone as the song started to end.

*Niall's Pov*

"Hello." Demi said into the phone. The sound of her voice was beautiful and innocent and I loved it. "Um.. Earth to Niall. You gonna say some thing?" She asked. Oh right. "Yeah. Sorry. Hi!" I said quickly. "Hi." She replied. "Hi." I said again caught up in her beautiful voice. "Alright Niall, I think we're passed this already." She said laughing a bit. I laughed too. This is good. We're both laughing together. But, it's time to get straight to the point.

"Soo... Have you talked to the boys lately." I asked trying not to sound too obvious. "Actually, yeah. I have. Just Louis though. I didn't get around to the others yet. I'm trying to catch up with everybody, but I felt like he didn't want to talk to me.." She said getting a little sad at the end. Perfect. Now I can swoop in with charm! I hope.. "Of course not! They would love to talk to you but we've been so busy lately and so have you. And then there's the time difference. We would call you every day but too many things get in the way. I'm sorry." I said charmingly. I think.. Wow I don't have too much self confidence.. "Thanks Niall. You're really sweet. Oh wait! I just remembered something! The X Factor people asked your management if One Direction can play in the live shows. You're booked for two different days. I'll get to see you then." She said excitedly. "That's great! I honestly haven't heard from management so I had no idea." I said truthfully. "Speaking of management they're calling me now. I gotta go. Bye Niall!" She said. "Bye love." I said sadly. Stupid management has to call her now.

So I have one question answered but now I still need one more answer. Does Demi like me too? It seems I can only get one question at a time answered. I don't know how to find out by myself. I need something. But what?.... A wingman! Perfect! But who? I think I'll try Louis. He's the only one who's recently talked to Demi.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hai. Was this chapter long? Was it good? Comment and tell me! :) Can this chapter get 10 votes? If it can I'll update asap like I did for Chapter 24. Thanks lovelies xx