Chapter 23

Chapter 23 - Putting Plans Into Actions

*two days later*

Yesterday was the last day of auditions for the X Factor. I'm so excited for Bootcamp and the live shows!! Today we planned special guests. Apparently, I'm gonna be seeing a lot of one direction in the live shows. Normally, that would make me happy but there's that something about it that makes me nervous. It will definitely be awkward when 'he' comes. Speaking of 'him' (Niall) its been like 2 weeks since I talked to Liv. When we talked we came up with a plan. A plan to find out if Niall likes me back. And now it's time to put my plan into action. I grabbed my phone off the counter and dialed Louis' number. Why am I calling him? Because due to his actions, if Niall likes me he obviously knows.

*Louis' Pov*

*Ring Ring Ring* I wiggled my phone out of my pocket and looked at the caller I.D. I was sitting on the couch talking to the boys. Oddly enough, we were talking about Demi and Niall. "It's Demi." I said to the boys. They all nodded. "Hey!" I said to her enthusiastically as I answered the call. "Hey! Whatcha up to?" She said back. Umm..

The boys could tell I was in an awkward situation. Suddenly Harry burst out screaming, "Louis! Tell Zayn to stop chasing me! Zayn! Come on! Stop! Eekk!" I understood what he was doing. "Eh. Dems?" I said to her. "Yeah, what's going on?" She asked. Then Zayn screamed, "Ow! Harry! Stop! That hurt! Louis! Help me!" This is me chance. "The boys are fighting as you can here. I gotta go break it up! Sorry! I'll call you back in as soon as I can! Bye!" I said quickly hanging up. Good save boys, good save.

*Liv's Pov*

I checked my phone to see a text from Demi. 'Cross off Plan A. That didn't work. Time for Plan B. Good Luck!' It read. Plan B, Phase 1 ready to go! I opened my contacts and found Louis' number that Demi gave me for the plan. Slowly I clicked send. "Hello? Who's this?" Louis asked. "I'm Liv. Demi's friend." I stated confidently. "Oh.. Um.. You sound a little young..." He said. "Umm.. Ok.." I said as if I wasn't actually really young. "Point is, I have a question." I said getting right to the plan. "What is it?" He asked.

"If you like Demi, why don't you just tell her?" I said. "Wait, What?! Me, liking Demi?! No. I don't like her! I mean, I like her as a friend but I don't like like her!" He said quickly. "You obviously do." I said. "No! I don't!" He said. "Yes you do." We went back and forth like that a few more times. So far, so great! "No!" He said for like the 20th time. "If you don't like her then why does she think you like her? I mean you're giving is all these hints of you liking her." I said. "I don't know! Ehat makes her think I like her" He said. "Your latest actions! And you're obviously trying to cover it up by making her think Niall likes her!" I said. This is the moment of truth! "That's because Niall does like her! Not me! Niall!" He said, tired of the conversation. "So let me get this straight, You don't like Demi, Niall does." I said pretending to be confused. "Yes! I was trying to get her to know Niall likes her without telling her, or being to oblivious because Niall doesn't want to tell her... He's to afraid she doesn't like him back..." He said slowly. "Oh. Umm.. Well.. I gotta go. Sorry about, ya know." I said holding back my happiness. "Ya. Ok. Bye Liv, Nice talking to ya." He said before hanging up. Yes! Plan B was a success!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it took a long time! I think this has been the longest chapter I wrote! Vote if you like longer chapters! Vote if you liked Plan B! Comment and tell me what you think! Also, please spread the word about my story! Thanks xx