Chapter 4

Chapter 4 - Meet & Greets

I woke up to to the annoying beeps of my alarm clock and groaned as I headed sleepily to the shower. When I was finally dressed I heard a knock on the door and Amy's smiling face peeked through the door. "You ready?" She asked. I didn't even have time to answer. She just pulled me out the door and into the car. "Gee thanks! Now my arm hurts!" I said sarcastically. She just laughed. Well that's sweet, I thought.

The first meet and greet was great! All my fans were so sweet and supportive! Now I was sitting at the table as I watched the line for the second meet and greet get longer and longer... This will be tiring! I probably got through 1/4 of the line saying the same stuff over and over. I was bored and tired and felt as if I could fall asleep any minute if the noise would die down. I was broken out of my thoughts and repetition when a fan came up to me and spoke five shocking words... "Are you and Niall dating?!" She spit out quickly with that 'Please say yes' look. I was stunned but I finally got passed the speechlessness. "Why would you think that?" I asked. "You guys are just the cutest couple! And you're best friends! And both amazing singers! And-" She was cut off by me body guard saying, "Come on, Move along. You're time with Demi's up." I smied at him sort of thankfuly as he turned around with her. I was back in my daze for the rest of the meet & greet, thinking about what the girl had said. Do we really make a good couple?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I feel like theres only two people reading this... Can the people reading this spread the word please?? xx