Chapter 29

Chapter 29 - Accusations

{This is gonna be a long chapter.. Last time in; What's Unknown: "Now Demi, I hear you cancelled the rest of your tour to become a judge. Was that an easy decision? And how did you know what to chose?" The interviewer asked. The time I met Liv came back into my mind and I smiled. "Actually, it was a hard decision.." I started.}

"...But I met someone who helped me out a lot." I responded. "We'll tell us the whole story!" She said excitedly. "Well, I thought about it myself for a while but I just had no idea what to chose, so I went outside to clear my head.. I sat down on a bench and a young girl almost 12 sat next to me.. At first I thought nothing of it but she started talking to me. Of course I was disguised this whole time, until my sun glasses decided to fall off. When she realized it was me she didn't freak out, she was a quiet fan. I like those. But then she started asking me a few questions and I decided that I needed a fans opinion on this, cause really I don't wanna let the fans down. So, I asked her and she said the sweetest thing. She said that the fans only want what's best for me." I smiled.

Yes, yes I know I'm changing the story, but the reason I chose X Factor was because I thought it was best for me and If I said anything else I would be talking about Niall. That can't happen. "So a 12 year old fan helped you make your decision?" She said like it was extremely weird. Well it sort of is, but she has no right to say it herself. Only me and Liv. "I know it sounds kind of weird. Believe me, both me and her thought so too, but it just kind of worked out. Her names Liv. Despite the odds she has become an amazing friend... I really don't care what anyone else thinks about that." I shrugged trying not to sound mad from the lady's reaction. "Alright. Good for you! Next questions for..." Blah Blah Blah..

After asking everyone else a question, she asked me one last question. "How does it feel to finally be seeing your boyfriend again next week?" She asked smiling. "What? I-I don't have a boyfriend.." I stuttered confusedly shaking my head. "Oh don't play games. We all know you're dating One Directions Harry Styles!" She said back like it was obvious. My face went blank. "No!" I said. "I know I'm just teasing." She said. What? "We all know you're really dating Niall Horan." Oh dear god no.

I smiled trying to contain myself. "Actually, me and Niall are just really good friends." I said. "Hmm.. But there are reports that you two skype very often and flirt the whole time.?" She responded questioningly. "People think we flirt. Really we just chill and talk about our careers and life's and just do what friends do. With the addition that he talks about food a lot!" I said chuckling hopefully not sounding to nervous. "Oh alright." The interviewer said chuckling too. I was then dragged out of the room and outside. I was greeted by paparazzi and screaming fans. I quickly ran to the black SUV parked ahead of me. I climbed in behind Brittany (We share a car and Simon and LA share the other car).

Once we were bucked and on the road it became silent in the car. "Do you really not like him?" Brittany asked breaking the science. "What?" I asked. "Do you really not like Niall?" She asked again. "Why?" I asked turning toward her. "You keep saying you're just friends but... You two are so fond of eachother and you don't realize it but you talk about him a lot.. And you'd make a great couple." She said smiling. I sighed. "Promise not to tell anyone?" I asked skeptically. "Promise." She stated as we pinky-sweared. "I do like him." I sighed.

She smiled like the news excited her. "You know if you need a girl to talk to, you can talk to me. I know it's hard to know who to trust in this world of fame, but I promise I won't tell anyone." She said. "Thanks." I nodded.

"Let's start by me saying, he's coming tomorrow without the boys and I don't know what to do." I breathed. "We'll I'm sure I can help." She responded giggling. Then we reached the hotel and both of us headed to my room. "First things first, I have to look up this Amy Green girl." I said. She nodded and sat next to me on the couch. I pulled up my safari on my laptop and started typing in the google box. 'Amy Green'-. The choices that came up to finish my sentence or whatever you call them were shocking. 'Amy Green dating Niall Horan, Amy Green snogging blonde boy, Amy Green pending model, Amy Green joining 1d's tour-" I stopped reading. I clicked the first one then the first link.

It brought me to a page with big words. 'Proof of Niall Horan Dating Amy Green!' I scrolled down to see a picture of Niall staring at her as she read a menu, then them hugging, holding hands and walking down the street. Under the last on it said 'click this link for pics of them kissing' I handed the computer to Brittany. She looked at me sorrow in her eyes. Slowly she lowered her hand to the mouse and clicked the link.

Sure enough there was a picture of Amy kissing a blonde boy with brown highlights and the same birthmark Niall has on his neck. It was obviously him. Brittany put her hand on my shoulder. A tear escaped my eye. "But it can't be him." I frowned. "Why not?" She asked quietly. "Because- because Liv confirmed with Louis that Niall likes me. You can even ask her. Brittany was silent for a moment looking just as confused as I was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I really love writing this story. You guys still interested? Comment your opinions! Have y'all heard Demi's new song (Actually, like a week old now) Heart Attack? One Direction has a song called Heart Attack too (which you probably know). Coincidence? I think not. x