Chapter 10

Chapter 10 - The Real Thoughts

I was awoken by my phone ringing super loudly. ♫ Who says - Who says your not perfect - Who says your not worth it - Who says you're the only one that's hurting - Trust me - That's the price of beauty - Who says you're not pretty - Who says you're not beautiful - Who says - It-♫ Its Selena. I reached for my phone with my eyes still closed. After probably knocking over many many things I found my phone and answered the call finally opening my eyes. "What?! I groaned. "Sorry, Did I wake you up?" She said innocently. "Yeah kinda." I said less annoyed. "Oh. Well I called to see how it went with Niall." She said. Oh god. I rolled my eyes and thought for a moment. It was quiet. "His reaction wasn't quite what I expected it to be." I said slowly, trying to find the right words to use. "So basically it went badly.?" Selena stated plainly. No duh! "Yea.."

I explained what happened and me and Selena sighed in unison. "I really wasn't expecting for that to happen." She said. "Neither was I." I frowned. Selena was about to say something when the phone beeped indicating I was getting another call. I looked to see an unexpected name on my screen: Niall Horan. "Who is it?" Selena asked. "You know who." I stated quickly. I knew she knew what I meant. I hung up and answered Niall's call. "Demi!" Niall said quickly as soon as I answered the call. "I'm so sorry about the way I left you yesterday!" He said interrupting my hello. "Umm.. Hi to you too..? And It's all good Niall." I said much slower than he did. "Good. Umm.. So I've been thinking about what that girl said and it's an interesting thought.." Niall said obviously nervous. "Very interesting.." I mumbled under my breath. It was quiet for a moment until Niall spoke "That whole thing is kinda awkward to think about right know. Seeing as were just..friends." The way his voice trailed off between just and friends, what was that? Whatever. "I guess we should just drop the subject." I said. "Yeah.. I guess so." Nail said sounding a little unsure. Alright..? "So bye..?" "Bye" Niall said back now with his normal cheerful voice. We ended the call and I layed down. Finally, Some relaxation time! Then as if the world was against me, my phone buzzed. Good it's just a text. It's management. I opened the phone and read the text 'You'll be stopping tomorrow so we can have a meeting.' It said. Oh god, unscheduled meetings with management are never good..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

What do you guys think they'll talk about in the meeting? Vote if you're happy I updated twice in less than 24 hours!! xx