Chapter 34

Chapter 34 - Diall? Nemi? Whatever!

"It's getting pretty late. Maybe we should start over in the morning." I said noticing the clock which read 10:46 pm. "Yeah, you're right." Niall said yawning. "Goodnight!" He finished, getting up and walking to his room. My eyes followed him until he disappeared behind his door. I waited for a moment before walking into my room and getting under the covers without changing. I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

••The Next Morning••

I woke up to an amazing smell filling my nose. I got out of bed and followed the smell into the kitchen. There stood Niall flipping a last pancake onto a huge stack. I grabbed a plate out of the cupboard and sat across from him at the table. I stuck out my hand to slide a few pancakes on my plate. Surprisingly, Niall let me. I looked at him curiously.

"Wow! Niall's actually letting me take his food! Something must be up.." Niall said using a poor imitation of my voice. I laughed. "Well, I just feel like being nice since we're having a new start." He continued in his voice this time. "Wow. Alright." I smiled happily. The pancakes were delicious! "Mmmmmm" I licked my lips. "Those were delicious Niall!" I admitted. "Thank you!" He replied.

I was about to get up and put my plate in the sink but he grabbed it and did it for me. I smiled at him. "So, what are we doing today?" He asked turning back towards me. "Hmm... I don't know." I answered. "Maybe we could go out for lunch?" Niall asked. "Sure." I replied. But could it be a date? I would love to sake him that but I cant... "Great! Where do you wanna go?" He asked.

"Hmm.. Olive Garden?" I asked thinking of the places near the hotel. "Sounds great! But what should we do until then?" Niall asked. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. I looked at Niall then to the door. I got up and opened it. "Demi. Sorry to bother." Amy said from the other side of the door. "No worries. Come in." I motioned to the couch. "No. I'm fine. This will be quick. Since you cancelled your tour, management wants you to come out with a new song. This way we can keep the fans busy until you're done with X Factor." Amy said. "Ok, when should I come down to hear the song choices?" I asked. "That's the thing..." She started.

"You're not allowed to go a certain distance away from the X Factor buildings so if they ever need you, you're right here. That's why you can't come down to hear song choices. You need to write the song yourself." She finished. "Fine." I sighed. "And as for Niall.." Amy started. I turned and motioned him over. "Simon would like to spend some time with you. Since Demi needs to write the song, now is a perfect time!" She said. Me and Niall exchanged glances. "I'll be with him soon." He said. "Great! Goodbye!" She said quickly and a little too enthusiastically. I turned to Niall.

"I'll tell him I have to leave whenever you want to go. It'll be fine with him." He said. "Alright." I said. He looked at the clock. "How about 2?" He asked. I nodded and he walked out and down the hall. I closed the door. 2 hours to go.

I grabbed my guitar and some sheets of music paper and loose leaf. So many ideas for songs came to mind but they all were about Niall. To anyone who heard it, it would be obvious I like him. I sighed. My phone buzzed breaking me out of my thoughts. I grabbed it off the table. A text from Niall. I opened it. It read,'Don't forget, Olive Gardens a kinda fancy restaurant ;)'. I smiled. I closed the text and my home screen clock read 1:00.

I walked to my bathroom and took a hot shower. When I got out I put on my fuzzy purple robe and slippers. I walked to my closet and pondered what to where. I took out a flowy floral tank top. I then took a pair of black skinny jeans from my closet and laid it on my bed. I dried my hair and got dressed. The clock read 1:50. I put on a pair of black flats and looked in the mirror. No. Flats aren't good enough for him. I took them off and put on heels instead. For some reason, I felt nervous. I tried to shake it off and put on some perfume. Selena Gomez perfume to be exact. I like supporting my friends. I had five minutes left so I put on mascara and dug around for some eye shadow and lip gloss which I don't normally wear to just eat and walk around. I felt I needed to be more special for him.

I walked out of my bedroom to the door. I opened it and collided with Niall who was standing there probably about to knock on my door. 'Oof' I sounded. "Sorry!" Niall gasped steadying me. "Its alright." I said. He smiled. "Ready to go?" He asked. "Yep!" I said popping the P. Oh Gosh. It sounds like I'm crying for help but I'm just trying to be myself! Stupid me!

When we got to Olive Garden there were a group of teenage girls standing outside. I stopped and looked at Niall. "What do we do?" He asked. "I don't know.. Keep a distance till we get in there? Heads down? Table in the corner? Dim lights? Table with 4 chairs so it looks like we're supposed to be joined?" I asked. "Wow. Good ideas." Niall said. I smirked and playfully flipped my hair. "Why thank you.." I said sarcastically. He laughed. "Adorable." He replied jokingly.

I waited a for Niall to walk inside safely before I walked in. I noticed him siting exactly where I said we should. I walked over casually, sitting down. "Hmm... Didn't expect to see you here.." Niall said. I laughed playfully hitting him with my menu.

"Do you know what you want?" I asked him 5 minutes later. "Everything." He said seriously. "You can't get everything." I said. "Just call the waitress over. You can order first." He responded. I called her over and ordered. She looked at Niall. "I'll have the starter meal plate." Niall said handing her the menus. She nodded, scribbled it down and walked away.

She brought over our salad and breadsticks. They were gone in 5 minutes. When the plates were cleared away the waitress came over. She just stood there. I looked up suspiciously. Only now did I take in what she looked like. She was a teenage girl. Probably obsessed with me or Niall.

My theory was proven when I noticed her 'I ❤ 1D' necklace and 'Demi Lovato - Don't Forget' bracelet. Dang it. "Yes?" Niall asked. "Oh sorry. Can I get your autographs? I'm a huge fan!" She said shoving down a piece of paper and pen. We both signed and took a picture with her. "Thank you so much! And sorry to bother but umm.. Does this," She said motioning to me and Niall sitting at the table, "mean that Diall/Nemi is real?!" She squeaked excitedly. "No!" Me and Niall said at the same time. "OMG! That little moment was adorable! Diall/Nemi forever!" She said walking away. I shook my head. So most of the fans all want Diall or Nemi or whatever too. Huh?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fans want it too. Like us fans. Yeah. Ooo... Wasn't this one long? Yer welcome. Lol .. Vote? Comment your opinion on this chappie x