Chapter 43

Chapter 43 - Leaving The Hospital

I woke up again, but this time my room was quiet. I opened my eyes to find a room full of sleeping people. What?

There were chairs scattered around the room with people sleeping in them. It was a very odd sight but it was pretty funny. Half of them were sprawled out or hanging of the chair a bit, and the other half were curled into a ball or sitting regularly but with their heads back.

I turned to my side table slowly, trying not to feel the pain. I picked up my phone and took a picture of everyone. This will definitely be going on twitter. I laughed to myself. I heard a noise and looked around the room cautiously. Niall was sitting in up in his chair staring at me.

"We're you just laughing?" He asked. Oops. "Why don't you look around the room and then answer the question yourself." I said grinning. Niall looked around. "Wow." He chuckled. "Yeah.. What are you all doing in here anyways?" I asked. "Well, at first we had one person in here and they said you were moving so we all came in to surprise you when you woke up- but as you can tell, it didn't work out well." He answered.

"We'll maybe it would've worked if you all hadn't been fighting! Who was it mostly anyway?" I wondered. "Definitely not me and Harry.." Niall tried. "So it was you and Harry." I stated. "Yes." He sighed. I smiled.

"Maybe we should wake them up." Niall said motioning around the room. My eyes lit up. "Yeah.. But wait! I have an idea!" I grinned. "..Oh god.." Niall groaned.

I threw him a pillow and he caught it with one hand. Then I took a pillow for myself and swatted the air. He nodded and I mouthed a count. 'five. four. three. two. one!" On 'one' I swung at the body closest to me, which happened to be Harry. He made an, "ah" noise and then fell out of the chair he was sprawled on top of.

Niall swung at Simon. "Uf" He sounded. I laughed. We both continued to hit whoever we could reach without getting up and threw them pillows to hit the people we couldn't reach. It was hilarious.

Once everyone was up and laughing it took about five minutes for us to all calm down. "I guess your feeling better than?" A female voice asked. I looked to the voice and noticed Brittany sitting in a chair on the other side of the room.

I chuckled. "Yep." I popped. "And you must be feeling extra good, Niall...?" Simon questioned, looking up at Niall accusingly. "A-ha!" Niall grinned widely, while nodding his head up and down quickly like a hyper five year old.

We all laughed. Are laughs died down immediately when we heard a loud gasp. The nurse was standing in front of the door and looking down, shocked, at all the people sitting in chairs and on the floor. "..You.. must have a lot of friends..." She said quickly, trying to recover. She then flashed a fake smile at me. "..Yeah!" I laughed awkwardly. So did she.

"You're free to go whenever you'd like. Although we have to change the bandage on your head first and you must be gone by 2pm. It's around 11am right now." She said trying to ignore everyone else in the room. I could tell she was uncomfortable. "Ok. Can you just give us a few minutes?" I asked. "Of course!" She said rushing out.

"That was.." "Interesting." Zayn started and Niall finished. "More like awkward." Louis said. "Or fit." Harry gaped. "Harry! Stop hitting on the nurses!" Simon groaned, grabbing the pillow from Niall and throwing it at Harry. It hit him with a loud, smacking sound. I tried to hold it in, but I couldn't. I broke out into a fit of laughter.

Harry turned to me, angrily, with his mouth agape. This just made me laugh even harder. The others started laughing and soon Harry was up with the pillow, trying to hit everyone in sight. After a while I calmed down, but it took a lot to get me to! After apologizing to Harry, we all talked. It was nice.

But all too soon, everyone walked out and Simon went to get the nurse back.

*about an hour later*

"So that's it?" I asked Nurse White as she double checked that the new bandage was perfectly wrapped around my head. "That's it." She smiled at me, stepping back to look at 'her work'. "Go get changed and then you can leave." She said. I smiled. "Simon left a bag in the bathroom. He says its got clothes, and your..travel bag.." The nurse said hesitantly. "Ok thanks!" I exclaimed walking into the bathroom.

I opened the bag which was sat on the floor, next to the door. I smile to myself. I hope he packed something nice! Oh who am I kidding! Simon, packing a nice outfit, impossible! But in the bag was in fact, a nice outfit. It was a pair of white jean shorts and a purple lace tank top with a white undershirt. I slid off my slipper socks and hospital gown and put on the new clothes.

Then, I took out the travel pouch, which contained a hair brush, lotion, mascara, blush, lip gloss, and a couple eye shadow choices. I went to brush my hair and found it to be a bit challenging with the bandage wrapped around my head but after a long time of thinking I figured it out and made it look ok. After that, I put on a light shade of blush and pink lip gloss, then chose a light shade of silver eye shadow.

I put the pouch back in the bag and took out my zebra flip flops from the bottom of the bag. I slipped them on and walked happily out of the bathroom. I put on the necklace from my night table by my bed that I had been wearing the day I came to the hospital. It was a locket my mother gave me before I started filming Camp Rock. I usually wear it all the time, but keep it under my shirt. This time, I left it hanging out like a regular necklace, for everyone to see. It reminded me of home. Nice, peaceful, home.

I took my iPhone off the night table too and slid it into my back pocket. I took a long breath before walking over to the door. I paused with my hand on the nob. Finally, I can leave this hospital and go back to my semi normal life. Except for the bandage on my head, that I have to tend to every morning. Ugh. But soon everything will be fully back to the way it was, and I can go back to judging the X Factor and maybe soon, have a peaceful relationship with Niall.

Niall.

I almost forgot we were dating! 'Facepalm!'

But the though did still make me smile.

I took one last deep breath again before turning the nob, and opening the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh HEYY!! It's been over a week.. whoops... sorry! Anyways I have much to say but I promise I'll make it quick! Lets start with the music video for Made in the USA. She directed an amazing video! But I mean we knew that would happen cause she's perfect at everything! And she was extremely beautiful! but isn't she always? Ok secondly, let me start by saying WE DANCED ALL NIGHT TO THE BEST SONG EVER!! *sings while weirdly dancing and jumping up and down and fangirling at the same time* ok don't judge! Point is, the music video was beautiful and so is the song! Their voices changed so much and it's so hot! Plus they became even hotter and I didn't even know that was possible! And ok so Harry as the marketing guy was adorable! Like it was literally so cute! And Zayn as the sexy assistant I was cracking up! The way Harry was all up with Zayn or should i say Marcel with Veronica 😏 but like do I smell... ZARRY! Liam as leeroy 😂 Louis and Niall were- I can't even 😂 Lol ok I'm done fangirling for now. Lastly, you all are amazing! I'm so happy that so many of you like my story! Your comments are awesome! So please keep commenting! I love you! xx