Chapter 12

Chapter 12 - Delayed Decisions

We've been stopped for a day now and I've been trying to decide what to do. Judging the X Factor sounds so much fun! But should I really cancel my tour in the middle? I decided to take a walk. Maybe the peacefully breeze will calm my mind.

I stepped out of my tour bus and headed towards the park wearing sunglasses so I wouldn't be noticed. It was quiet. There was families walking, dogs playing, couples picnicking. I sat on a bench and hummed to myself. "You like one direction?" I heard a young unfamiliar voice say. I turned to see a young girl sitting down next to me. "Umm.. Yeah. Why do you ask?" I said hoping she doesn't recognize me. "You were humming Little Things." The girl said. She looked young. Probably 10-12 years old. Her hair was brown and she wore skinny jeans, uggs, and a neon pink hoodie. Nice style. "Oh. I didnt even realize." I said to her truthfully. She smiled. "So what's your name?" She asked. Oh god. What do I say? "Demetria." I replied hoping she wouldn't think to deeply into my name. And it's not like that's a lie. "I'm Liv." she said smiling and sticking her hand out. I shook it and smiled back.

"So.. Who's your favorite?" Liv asked. "What?" I asked. "Who's your favorite band member? In One Direction." She explained. "I don't really have a favorite." I said honestly. "Mines Harry. He's so cute!" She said. Aww! Wait till Harry here's that! "Hey. So who would you ship me with?" "Hmmm... Im gonna have to go with Liam actually." I said. "You'd be good with... Niall!" She said smiling. Not again. This is just weird! I smiled back sheepishly. I looked down awkwardly causing my sunglasses to fall off. When I looked up Liv's face was lit up with excitement. "OH MY GOSH! YOU'RE DEMI LOVATO!" She wisper-yelled, freaking out a bit. "I am." I chuckled kinda nervously then thanked her for not screaming. Once she was calm we talked a bit more until her dad came over to tell her they had to go. She explained who I was and I offered to take them out to pizza. They accepted. This girl was nice. And I figured she could explain what's so good about me and Niall together. Hopefully I'll get some answers soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Who likes Liv so far? Do you think she will help Demi answer all her questions? And Happy Thanksgiving guys! (I know its like midnight but it still means its finally thanksgiving) xx