Chapter 45

Chapter 45 - Date

I walked to my room and went straight to my closet. I picked a short, pure red, sleeveless dress and put it on. I then went to my vanity table and took off my pink lip gloss, replacing it with a pure red lip stick to match my dress. I was about to leave my room when I realized I was barefoot. I walked back to my closet and chose a pair of comfy white flats to wear. Then I left my room and walked back down stairs. I made my way to the kitchen, to find it empty and clean. Then I heard soft, slow music. I followed the music into the dinning room to find Niall sitting in there.

When I stepped forward, I guess Niall heard me because he got up and faced me. He stepped closer and looked me up and down. "You. Look. Lovely." He exclaimed. "As do you." I said formally, after looking at his outfit. He wore his nice blue jeans from before but had changed into a white polo shirt. He smiled and took my hand, walking me over to my seat. He let go to pull out my chair. I sat down and he crossed back to his seat, sitting down too.

There was a plate in front of me that was covered by a tray top and the same thing was in front of him too. He set silver ware and put out two glasses with a drink inside them. I don't know what it is but it's probably some sparkling drink.

He placed his hand on the lid of the plate and took it off. "Vwa-la!" He exclaimed. As soon as he lifted the cover the smell came rushing into the air. mmm! I looked at the plate which consisted of pasta with tomato sauce and a fancy cheese on top, a breaded chicken piece with the same sauce and mozzarella cheese, and lastly a price of crisp garlic bread on the side.

"This looks delicious!" I complimented Niall, looking to see the cover off his food too and him looking at me expectantly. "We'll does it taste delicious?" He asked. I ate a bite of the chicken, a bite of the bread, and a piece of the pasta. "Yes, it tastes very delicious!" I smiled looking back at him. "That's what I hoped!" He said smiling and picking up his fork and knife. We ate in silence for the most part.

As we started to finish I decided to start a conversation.

"So.. What are you and the boys performing on X Factor?" I asked. "Little things." He responded. "I can't wait to see it!" I gushed. "Thanks." He smiled. "You know my favorite part of the song?" I asked. "No.. What is it?" He questioned. "Your solo." I smiled. "Oh you mean.. 'You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you, and you never treat yourself right, darling, but I want you to, If I let you know I'm here, for you, maybe you'll love yourself like I. love. you.'" He sang but paused between the last three words.

"I do love you. And I want you to know that I always have." He continued. "So have I. When everyone started saying we would be the best of friends and I finally decided to meet you for the first time, that's all I thought we would be, friends. Just friends. Not even best friends. Then it turned out you were so sweet and funny and adorable and you were my best friend. From then on I had feelings that I just didn't know we're there. And that I didn't want to except. I'm really glad I did though." I said biting my lip. Niall got up from his chair and walked to mine. He took my hand and I stood up. "I'm way more glad." He whispered and kissed me. I pulled back and put my head on his shoulder.

I kept it their and we danced to the music. We just swayed back and forth. I lifted my head and Niall twirled me around. Our hands got tangled up so it turned out terribly. We just broke out into laughter.

"Are you done?" Niall asked me when we stopped laughing. "What?" I asked. He motioned to the food. "Oh, yes. Thank you by the way. It was amazing!" I said and pecked him on the cheek. "That's not all. I've got desert too." He said, slipping away from me. He grabbed the plates and took them into the kitchen.

"Go pick a movie." Niall said walking back in and motioning to the living room. "Kay." I hummed walking happily in the direction of my DVD stand. I skimmed each rack before finding the perfect movie. I don't know why, I just felt like it fit the mood.