Chapter 21

Chapter 21 - Woah.

*Niall's Pov*

"Umm.. Niall, I have to go. Sorry. Bye." I heard Demi say before her face disappeared from the screen. I angrily turned to Louis. He ran and I ran after him. He slowed down to turn the corner so I took it to my advantage. I ran faster and tackled him as he rounded the corner. We landed on the floor with a loud 'umph!'. Louis moaned in pain. I got off of him but made sure he stayed where he was. I looked up to see the rest of the boys staring down at us.

"The heck?!" Harry said confused. As I hesitantly explained what happened I watched the boys reactions carefully. the boys sighed. They all turned to look at Louis. "Why does it matter?" The boys asked looking back at me. Hear we go. I sighed. "I kinda sorta might like Demi." I said looking down. The boys smirked. "You're finally admitting it? Wow. Well, we knew that." They said in unison. "How? I don't even know if I truly like her!" I asked confused. "It's obvious. The way you talk about her. The way you talk to her. The way you-" they started but I cut them off. "If its so obvious do you think she knows?" I asked worriedly. "No... Well, maybe now cause of Louis." My head whipped around to face Louis. He got up and ran out of the room fast as he could. I smiled to myself but I was upset. What if she knows? It's not like she would ever even like me back.

The X factor America is on tonight. I'm pretty excited for Dems {That's Demi's nickname}. We're at me and the boys shared house. We all just sat down to eat some pizza. Then we're gonna watch X factor.

As we finish our food we all made our way to the couch. I put on the tv and we waited for X factor to start. While we waited our Pepsi commercial came on. All the boys smiled and we laughed. Then X factor began. Demi looked really pretty. The first person was good. Not everyone after that was but some were. When there were only 5 minutes left I started to get tired. Suddenly I heard my name.

Demi was in the green room talking to Simon. "By the way, Niall says hi." Demi said. "Oh. what? From One Direction?" He asked. "Yeah." She said. "Keep away from him. He's pure." A couple workers turned to look while laughing. I stared at the tv. "Excuse me!" She asked. "Ok?" He raises an eyebrow at her. "I'm not looking for anything." She says matter-of-factly. All the boys are staring and listening intently to the conversation. "Really?" he asks raising another eyebrow. "I'm not gonna date anyone for a whole year." She says as he nods. "Ok, well-" he starts but she cuts him off. "and I made that clear to him" she adds. "Have u kissed him!?" He asks with wide eyes. "No" She states smiling. "Look at me!" He says. She smile again sort of holding in laughter. "Simon! No." She says again. "Look at me.. Why r u smiling?" Now she actually does laugh trying to stop herself but she can't. "Cause! It's a wierd question!" She says a bit to loud causing even more people to look and laugh. "What? What everyone is thinking?" Simon says. This is so awkward! What is happening! "Stop. Stop it. Stop." She keeps repeating. "Don't worry this will never be seen." He says sweeter. Apparently it will! "Good!" She says getting up more contained now. "Much" he adds laughing evilly. "Oh my gosh!" She half whispers half yells walking away. Then it goes to a commercial.

Woah. I don't know what to think. All the boys are looking at me now. What do I say? What do I do? Would Demi like me? ... Just woah.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ooo.. I don't know what to say either.. Hmmm.. Are you guys happy Niall likes her? Hmm? I'll try to post the next chapter asap.. I would work on it today but I'm going to a concert.. So.. Rate my story 1-10? 10 being the best. Thanks xx