Chapter 13

Chapter 13 - Tell Me More

"So how big of a fan are you?" I asked Liv after we ordered. "Huge!" She said excitedly. "She has posters of you all over her room, a twitter and Instagram account just for you, and talks about you all the time!" Her dad said. I smiled. "I never caught your name sir. ?" I said as realized I didn't know what to call him. "You can call me Dave." He said sweetly. "Ok, well thank you Dave." I said. Just then his phone buzzed and Dave excused him self so he could take the call.

Once the door closes behind him I turned to Liv. She turned to look at me too. "Soo.. What's so good about me and Niall? A lot of people have been asking if we're dating and saying we'd look cute together.. And I never get to ask anyone why. I figured you could Tell me more..?" I said slowly. She thought about it. It was quiet for a moment until she spoke. "Well.. I don't think anyone really knows how to explain it, but it seems so right! You guys are friends, and when your together the pictures make both of you seem so happy together. And you both just look cute together. I think he can fix your heart." She said shrugging. Why did her explanation have to sound so reasonable!? I sighed. "I guess your-" I was cut off by the voice of our waitress. "Here are your pizzas." She said putting them down on the table. "Be careful, they're hot!" She finished. "Thank you" I said as she walked away towards the kitchen. Then Dave walked back into the pizzeria. "Good, pizzas here! I'm starving!" He said plopping down in his chair. "I'm gonna go wash my hands." I said glancing quickly at Liv to hint for her to come. "I will too!" She said quickly getting up and out of her chair. Dave nodded and we both headed to the bathroom.

"So what were you saying?" Liv asked looking up at me. "I think.. you're right."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

If you guys want to know what Liv looks like go to this link 👇 she is the young girl.. (You'll see why I had to say that when you click the link) 👇👇👇 

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&tbo=d&site=webhp&tbm=isch&source=hp&q=Aubrey+K.+Miller&oq=Aubrey+K.+Miller&gs_l=mobile-gws-hp.3..0j0i24j0i33i24j0i5i33i24.4071.8301.0.10890.3.2.0.1.1.0.101.190.1j1.2.0.les%3B..0.0...1ac.1j2.ZjXTyLG7P8g&biw=320&bih=444&sei=koivUNH4OOfG0QH83YHgAw#p=0