Chapter 19

Chapter 19 - <3

"Hello, love." He says in his adorable Irish accent. "Hi, Niall." I say grinning sheepishly. He doesn't seem to notice. "Sooo, hows XFactor? Did you say 'hi' to Simon for me? Is he being good to you? Are the other judges nice? Are there any cute boys you're interested in? Who's your favorite so far? Are you on an airplane? What state are you leaving? Where are you going? Wha-" I cut him off. "Too many question Niall!" I yell playfully. He pretends to whimper like a scared little dog. Is it just me though or... "Niall, did you just ask me if there are any cute boys I'm interested in?" I ask him. "Psh.. Maybe.." He responds weakly. I giggle. "Wow, Niall. Are you worried I'm gonna find a new best friend and replace you." I ask jokingly. "Yes." He states seriously. "Oh." I look down and smile.

"When you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell, you don't know, oh oh, you don't your beautiful, oh oh, that's what makes you beautiful" ♫ I hear one of the boys sing loudly in the background. I see Louis walk in the back of the room. Niall turns to look at him while Louis just smirks at him, winks, and walks away. I'm confused for a moment. I look to Niall to see him blushing and looking down. I cant help but keep one thought from my mind. Niall likes me. But it's impossible. He wouldn't. He just wouldn't. But what if he does. This is the second time Ive thought this so what if its true. Oh my god. I think Niall Horan, the boy I have a crush on, has a crush on me too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey ppl! Thanks for the votes and sweet comments <3 love you guys <3 Anyways, I'm not gonna ramble on sooo.... Comment, Vote, Fan, Rate, Spread the word, Love Nemi/Diall.. xx