Chapter 3

Chapter 3 - Skype call

When Niall's face popped up on my computer screen I instantly smiled. He had a huge smile on his face his eyes sparkling with happiness. "Hey" we both greeted each other at the same time. Niall chuckled. I smiled even bigger. "So how's the past few days been?" I asked. "Not as great as normal" He said pouting. "Why?" I asked. "I haven't talked to you in 3 days!" He said acting as if I was supposed to have known why already. "What about the boys? Don't they keep your life exciting and not boring..?" I said trying to cheer him up a bit. If I had been with him I would of poked his cheek right about now until he broke out into a fit of laughter. It happens a lot. Don't ask. "... Only sometimes." He said and muttered something under his breath. I couldn't tell what though. There was an akward silence as we sat there looking at each other. Suddenly the boys burst through the door of Niall's room.

They were jumping up down, banging pots and pans, and screaming the lyrics to random songs. At first I was frightened but then I realized it was just the boys. Niall jumped and I held in my laughter. His face was priceless! Me and Niall just looked at each other as the boys continued. "Are they high?!" I questioned sarcastically. Apparently they heard me. They just stopped and stared at me until we all started laughing uncontrollably.

Five minutes later Amy came into my tour bus and told me I had to get some rest because I have an official meet and greet and two shows in Pennsylvania tomorrow. I obeyed. Me and the boys said our goodnights, I put my laptop on the shelf and I slowly drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just so everyone knows the main Pov is Demi's, So if I don't say whos Pov it is, then it's Demi's... Also can I get some feedback pleaseee???? Thanks xx