Chapter 30

Chapter 30 - I have a boyfriend

I looked down away from Brittany and away from what just broke my heart. I shook my head. This can't be possible. "I believe you. Maybe it's not him though." Brittany said softly. "But he even has Niall's birthmark.. It's obviously him.." I said looking back at her. There was a moment of silence. "I have an idea!" Brittany said smiling.

A few minutes later Brittany was on her phone calling someone. During the past few minutes she wouldn't tell me what she was doing. Leading up to this, she texted a few people and looked stuff up. "Hi, It's Brittany Spears." She said. I looked at her confused. "I hear you want to be a model. Is this true?" She asked. "Well, as you probably know I'm coming out with a fragrance and I would like you to consider you for the job as a model." She continued. What does this have to do with anything? "Great, but I cannot garnered anything yet. I'm still choosing between a few people. Now, I have to ask you a few questions."

"First of all you might have to get close to a man in the commercial. Do you have a boyfriend?" She asked the person on the other line. "Are you talking to Amy?" I whispered. She nodded at me.

*Brittany's Pov*

"N-. Is someone else in the room with you?" Amy asked. "Yes." I stated. Please don't ask anything else! "Was that Demi Lovato?!" She asked. "Maybe. Yes. Please answer my question." I asks trying to get to the point. "Yes. Infact I do have a boyfriend. His name is Niall Horan." She said. I thought I even heard her smirk? Hmm.. She cannot be dating him though! Of course Demi would know... "Alright moving on... Wait, hold on. I'm needed by a worker. I must call you back. Goodbye!" I said hanging up.

"I'm sorry Demi, I don't know what to tell you. She says she's dating Niall. Although, it sounding like she was gonna say no but when I said it was you with me she changed her answer to yes. I don't know for sure." I told Demi. Demi shut her eyes before sighing and reopening them. "Ok. Umm.. I should confront him tomorrow. Maybe. I don't know. Would you do it with me? I don't want him to know I like him though." She responded sadly. "I know. And of course I'll do it with you." I said putting a comforting hand on her shoulder.

"Demi's Pov*

We sat in a sad but comfortable silence for a few minutes. "We need a plan." I choked out. "Yeah." Brittany responded. In the end, after hours of thinking and talking and writing and tiredness we came up with a perfect plan. I fell asleep on the couch with Brittany on the other couch. I was over thinking things. Niall would never lie to me or leave me out of things. Or would he?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hai! I know this ones short again but I have a lot planned for the next one so.. 10 votes? Comment, Rate, Fan, Vote, Spread the word? Thanks lovelies x