Chapter 31

Chapter 31 - Fun Turns To Fight

{A/N: Just so you all know, Demi's hotel room is like a penthouse.}

I stood pacing back and forth looking at my feet. I'm waiting for Niall to get off his plane. He's 2 minutes late. "Demi, Hun, you're worrying me." Amy my manager said. "Sorry. I can't stop, I'm so nervous..." I replied. She just nodded and looked away. My pacing was stopped by someone jumping on my back and giving me a bear hug. I screamed. "Shh.. It's just me." I heard a familiar Irish accent say.

I turned around in excitement, all my problems, worries, and doubts washing away. "Niall!" I screamed giving him a real hug. He squeezed me so tight, I think I stopped breathing for a millisecond. I grinned. "Demi!" He grinned back. Finally we stopped hugging. "Let's talk in the car." Niall said a little quieter. Then I remembered we were in a public place. It was early so there wasn't anyone there that would really know or bother us so it didn't matter too much, but then again it's public disturbance.

We ran outside to my black SUV and he opened the door for me. I got in thanking him. When we were both buckled in he started to talk. "So, Um.. I missed you..." He said quietly looking down. "I missed you too. You're the greatest best friend a person could ever have." I replied happily. "No. You are." He said. I smiled not saying anything else. If I did we would go back and forth for hours.

We sat in a comfortable scilence until Amy spoke. "We're here!" She said a little loudly. We both got out of the car and circled around to the trunk. He took all the bags which looked extremely heavy. One rolling one in one hand, one being held in his other hand, and one slung over his shoulder. I closed the trunk and took a bag from him, fast walking into the building so he wouldn't object. Unfortunately he caught up to me in the elevator.

"Dems, give me my bag." He said. "Why?" I asked. "Because, I can carry it and its mine, I don't want to make you do extra work you don't need to do." He responded. I shook my head no. He attempted to grab it out of my hand but I jolted to the side. He turned to me quickly. A little to quickly because while he was turning he tried to take the bag but ended up falling. Next thing I knew I knocked to the ground by Niall cause he fell on me.

"Oaf" I grunted as his body fell on mine. "Sorry" he responded. I weakly nodded. I stared into his eyes as he looked from the bag to me. He stared too. We both looked away startled when we heard a loud ding. The elevator door opened and there stood Simon. He wasn't looking down, actually he was turned around talking to someone so we took it as an opportunity to get up quickly and quietly. I fixed my hair and let Niall grab the bag. We exited the elevator.

"Simon!" Niall exclaimed. Simon turned. "Niall? You're not supposed to be here for another week." Simon said confused. "Don't you remember? I asked to come early. You're the one who agreed." Niall said back. "Oh, yes, of course. I have to go though. Maybe we can talk tomorrow, if you two aren't too busy of course..?" I made a face at him. Niall nodded and turned towards me. Simon winked as he stepped into the elevator. Stay Calm Demi. Stay calm.

I looked towards Niall as the doors closed. "So, how about you show me to my room.?" He smiled. "I lead him down the hall into my room. I slid the key into the door and opened it. I kept walking past my 'living room', 'bathroom', and my actual room to the guest room aka Niall's room. He walked past me and dropped his stuff on the floor near the bed. "So where's the 'kitchen'?" Niall asked. I rolled my eyes. I lead him to a small room with a table, coffee maker, microwave, and pantry. He ran to the pantry like a little kid and grabbed a chocolate bar. He ate it in a minute.

"Let's play a game." Niall said eagerly. "Sure. What game?" I asked. "Questions!!!" He said excitedly. "Is that even a game?" I asked curiously. "Probably not but whatever." He responded. I was then grabbed by the arm and pulled into my 'living room' where I was then pushed down on the couch. I glared at Niall. He smiled and sat down next to me.

"Rules: You have to answer, You have to be completely honest, and you can only ask one question at a time." Niall explained. "Alright. Lets do this!" I laughed.

*Niall's Pov*

"I'll go first! Who's you're favorite judge?" I asked Demi starting of easy. "Brittany." She replied. "Did you find a girlfriend while I was gone?" She asked teasingly. Glah. Don't ask me these questions! Why did I make those rules?! "No." I replied. Confusion flashed on her face for a minute before it faded. "Did you find a boyfriend while I was gone?" I retaliated. "Yes." She replied. What?! No.! "Really?! Who?!" I asked with wide eyes. "Hey! No follow up questions! You made the rules yourself!" She grunted. Teaser!

"Did you find someone you want to be you're girlfriend while I was gone?" She asked. Yes. Fudge! I can't lie.. "Yes." I said shakily. "Who's your boyfriend?" I asked impatiently. "This really cute teddy bear a fan gave me." She smirked. So I just-. And she was just-. Shoot. "Does you're crushes name start with an A?" Demi asked. "No. Who do you think I have a crush on?" I asked. "Amy Green." She replied. What? I told Louis! "No! I-!" I stopped. "Shhh! My turn!" She started.

*Demi's Pov*

It's now or never. "Did you know I know you're lying to me because I know you're dating Amy?" I asked. "I would never lie to you!" He said. "Then why are you lying to me now? Huh?!" I yelled. "I'm not!" He yelled back. I held back tears. "Just go!" I yelled looking down. I didn't here him move. I looked up.

He was sitting there staring at me with sorrow and tears in his eyes just like me. "Go." I whispered. He slowly got up and walked to the door. He looked back at me before opening the door and shutting it slowly behind him. Oh crap. We were having so much fun and it all turned to fighting? What just happened?

*Niall's Pov*

I entered the hall almost in tears. I bumped into a figure and looked up. It was Brittany. "I heard everything." She said softly. "She has good reason to think-" she started but I cut her off by drifting down the hall. My feet brought me to Simons room. He opened the door while on the phone. He hung up and led me inside, sitting me down on the couch.

"Brittany told me most of it." He said. I finally worked up the courage to speak. "I wouldn't lie to her." I said. "There's pictures." Simon turned his phone so I could see and sure enough there were the pictures of me and Amy.

"I know those are real but not the one of us kissing. I swear that's not me." I said. "Demi doesn't think that." Simon said. "Why don't you sleep here tonight and tomorrow you can meet Demi and tell her the truth." He said. "No. She wouldn't come. Not after what just happened." I sighed. "I'll get her to come. I promise." Simon reassured me.

He promises - A promise can't be broken.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi! Are you happy this was a long chappie? Comment and tell me? 10 votes? Rate 1-10? Fan? You guys {not that all of you are guys but, you know what I mean} are the best! xx