Chapter 7

Chapter 7 - Yes or No

*Demi's Pov*
I was shocked as soon as those words left her mouth. The only thing I could think to do was hang up. So I did. Just like that. Without another word. My question still wasn't answered though. One text. That'll be it.

Demi: Just tell me, Should I tell Niall about this?
Selena: Maybe
Demi: Just say yes or no!
Selena: Yes or no.
Demi: I know your smirking! Stop it and answer me already!
Selena: Fine. Yes. You should tell him. Just so you know what he thinks about it.
Demi: K. Thanks Sel. I'll text you later. I'm gonna go to sleep.
Selena: K. Bye! :)

Ugh! That wasnt one text.. But my question was finally answered! So with that I walked to my bed, lay down, and fell asleep within a matter of minutes.

I was awoken by movement. When I opened my eyes I wasn't in my hotel room. Then I realized I was in my tour bus. I looked at my clock. 12:23. Why would Amy let me sleep late? "Amy!" I called. My door slowly creeped open and I saw Amy standing there. "We were Okayed to drive so I had Bob carry you to the bus while you were sleeping." She said. Oh, Bye the way Bob's my Bodyguard. I looked at my clock and back at her. She spoke again. "All the venues in this state don't have power and neither does the venues in the next state. Those tour stops were cancelled. We should be at the next tour stop in about 3 days. Go back to sleep. You need to be well rested for the next week." So as she left I slowly drifted to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I couldn't think of a chapter name so if any of you can think if one comment it and I'll mention you in the next chapter! By the way the next chapter should be more interesting. She finally talks to Niall again in the next one! By the way, Happy Halloween!! Unless your halloween was postponed like New Jersey's then, Happy Early Halloween! xx