Chapter 11

Chapter 11 - Meeting with Management

I woke up at six and everything was 'rush rush rush!!' By 8:00 I was in the meeting waiting for it to begin. Soon enough Jimmy (my management person) strolled into the room and sat down across from smiling brightly. "Demi! Darling! Long time no see..!" He said energetically. How the heck is he not tired!! "Good to see you again Jimmy.." I said much less energetic then him. He nodded slightly then went on. "Lets get down to business!" He said rushing to get to the subject. The next thing that came out of his mouth was NOT what I had expected! "We would like to cancel the rest of your tour."

WHAT???!!! DID HE JUST SAY WHAT I THINK HE SAID??!! NO WAY!!! My mouth was hanging open, eyes wide with shock.! Amy nudged me and whispered "Shut your mouth! It's very impolite!" I closed my mouth slowly and just looked at her. Then to Jimmy. Then to her. And back to Jimmy. "Let me explain.." Jimmy said obviously noticing my reaction. I motioned him to go on and he did. "We got a call from the producers of the X Factor USA asking you to be a new judge alongside Simon Cowell, Britney Spears, and LA Reed.!" He said excitedly. It was quiet for a moment before he spoke again. "What do you think?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's short! I wanted to leave it with a cliff hanger! Should Demi accept the offer or decline and continue the tour?? Hard question huh...? B) Comment what you think her decision should be!! Thanks xx