Chapter 8

Chapter 8 - Do you really wanna know?

It was the next day and I've been bored since I woke up yesterday. I finally decided what I would say to Niall so earlier today we set up a Skype time. It's about 4:55 so I grabbed my laptop off the shelf and turned it on. Once I was logged in I opened skype and waited for Niall to log on to his Skype. Suddenly What Makes You Beautiful started playing and Niall's profile popped up on my screen. He was calling. I tapped my answer button and smiled. Except Niall wasn't there. No one was. Then Niall popped up from under the table his computer was on. "Holy sh-atocki mushrooms!" I yelled. "You almost scared me to death! Ugh! I hate you so much right now!" I said playfully at the end while recovering from shock. He just laughed. You don't how much I want to hurt you right know Nialler!.. You have no idea.

*Niall's Pov*

I was laughing like crazy at Demi's reaction. I couldn't stop. She kept giving me death stares. Whatever. Finally I calmed down and called out "Louis, It worked!" 

Louis came in laughing just as I was. And yes, I secretly got it all on video. It was Louis' idea. He thought I need a laugh, and he was the king of pranks. Sorry Demi.

*Demi's Pov*

Now I hate both of them! Why would they do that to me! Finally Louis explained but it wasn't good enough of an explanation. I would get him back. Once Louis left and me and Niall were calm we started small talk but I was lost in thought.

*Niall's Pov*

"Are you even paying attention?" I asked Demi. Her head snapped up and I could tell she wasn't paying any attention. Still she said "Yeah. Of course I am." Fine be that way. "Whats on your mind love?" I asked. "It's a long story. I was gonna tell you but-". She started to speak but I cut her off. "Just tell me. What ever it is, it should be alright." I said waiting for a response. "Do you really wanna know?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Hey guys! Go check out @Lovatic_FAN12 cause she helped me think of a title for my last chapter!! Thanks xx