Chapter 14

Chapter 14 - You're Right

*Liv's Pov*

"I guess you're right.." Demi said looking down then at me. Yes! I smiled brightly looking at her happily. "Good." I stated plainly adding in a smirk. Suddenly her smile fell and so did mine. "What?" I asked. "I'm just so afraid of him breaking my heart and ruining our friendship. I don't want to risk it." She said staring into my eyes. "I don't think he'll break your heart. I mean you trust him, right? The way he looks at you.. He doesn't want to break your heart. He wants to give it a break. I know your scared its wrong but you have one life to live. So let him give your heart a break." I said smiling up at her.

*Demi's Pov*

That was deep! I couldn't help but smile. "You know it's weird that you can think more reasonably than me." I said. We both laughed a little. Oh god. "We've been hear for a while! Your dads probably worried!" We ran back to our table. We told Dave I actually had to go to the bathroom in there and he fell for it. I realized we were leaving tonight so when we finished eating we exchanged numbers and skypes. We said goodbye, I thanked her and then I ran back to me trailer. Amy was waiting for me.

"The X Factor!" I said quickly trying to catch my breath. "What?" She said. "I chose the X Factor!" I said slower this time. "All rightly then." She said shrugging. "We should be there the day after tomorrow." She said walking out of my tour bus. I bet you're wondering why I picked X Factor. It's because I think I'll get to Niall quicker that way. I don't want to let my fans down but I think it's better this way. Better for me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who's happy she admitted it? Comment, Rate, Fan, Like, Vote, spread the word..? Thanks xx