Chapter 39

Chapter 39 - Revealing the Truth

"Niall." I whispered. His head perked up and he quickly twisted his head to look toward me. "Demi? You're awake!" He said happily kissing my hand. "Yeah. I guess so.." I said. "I m-" Niall started to speak but was interrupted when the door opened. I quickly shut my eyes and pulled my hand out of Niall's so it looked like I was still in my coma.

"Niall, he- Why are you smiling like that?" The person who entered asked. I assume she's a woman. "Because D-" Niall started excitedly but stopped when he realized it still looked like I was in my coma. "But-" He started agin. "It's Ok. People always get delusional about these things." She said soothingly and understandingly. Oh my gosh! I want to laugh so hard!

"Your right.. What did you need to say?" He asked. "You have 15 minutes in here but seeing how your acting after just 2 minutes, I think you should come out a little quicker.. Your choice." The woman advised. Hahahahaha! Control yourself Demi! You can't laugh or she'll know you're up! ...

"Ok.. Thanks." Niall responded believing her. "I'll give you a minute." She said emphasizing the 'you' because I supposedly am not up so its just him. I heard footsteps and the door closed.

The chair Niall was in screeched against the floor. I suppose he's turning to me. "But I swear- I know I miss you more than anything but I didn't think I would miss you so much as to imagine you were up and talking with me." He said closing his eyes and sighing.

"You miss me more than anything?" I said softly causing Niall to open his eyes. "Yeah.. Wait.. Are you actually you? Am I still imagining this?" Niall asked. "No.. You never were imagining it. I can't believe you actually believed that lady's theory that you're crazy." I giggled. "Never put me in the position again!" Niall warned. "Sorry honey, I don't make promises." I replied jokingly. Niall laughed. I laughed with him but soon my laugh faded.

I stared at him intently. "What?" Niall asked self consciously. I blinked. "You know that book I made you read with me? Life Changing?" I asked sitting up. "Yeah.. It's the second book I ever read in my life. Of course I remember it.. Why do you ask?" He responded.

"Well, You know how the the girl went into a coma and she described what it was like? Could you tell me what she said?" I asked.

"Umm.. Ok.. It was dark.. She was in this sort of world and she was in a room with hallways but she was afraid to go down them. People would come into her hospital room and she would hear them in her world. When she heard the voice it moved her body all the way out of the coma. Wh.. Oh." Niall whispered in realization.

"That's what happened to you.." He questioned to be sure. "Yes. I heard everything you said. Your voice is what guided me out. You said you wanted to tell me something when I got out of this coma.. What was it? Not very good sound in that Made Up World.." I smiled faintly. He faintly smiled too.

"I don't really know how.. I've been struggling to tell you for a while and I really want to tell you but it's not that easy. I'm not good at expressing me feelings and I just-" He spoke quickly but I cut him off. I quickly put me lips on his.

I inched to the side of my bed so I was closer to him. He pulled my even closer and put his hands on my back. We both closed our eyes. It was a comfortable kiss and I liked that. After a minute I pulled away.

We stared into each others eyes before Niall spoke. "I'm guessing the sound wasn't as bad as you say it was." I smiled. "It was actually fairly loud." I stated simply.

"I love you." Niall said softly. "I love you too." I replied just as softly before he pulled into another kiss. So now he's brave? Ok. I mean, I like it.. I even saw fireworks when we kissed. This time it was a quick kiss though and when we pulled away he began speaking.

"Does this mean were.. a couple?" He asked. "Well nothing's official yet." I said. "Right.." Niall replied standing up. He pushed his chair back giving me room to dangle my feet off the edge. He stood in front of me and then got down on one knee and took my hand. I blushed.

"Demetria Devonne Lovato, will you be my lovely girlfriend?" He asked. "Niall James Horan, Of Course!" I replied happily. He stood up and we engulfed each other in a hug. The hug didn't last long because I quickly fell back down on the bed. "Are you ok?" Niall asked worriedly. "My head.. It's killing me.." I replied lying back down. My hand instinctively went to the spot on my head where it hurt but Niall stopped me. "Don't touch that. I think you need the doctor." He said causing me to remember my head injury. He quickly sprinted out of my room and I was left alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Feedback please? Oh hey, they finally admitted they like each other! Yay! Ok so I think I'm gonna end this book soon.. What do you think? But don't worry, when I end this book I'll start another one! 15+ votes on this chapter? Thanks xx