Chapter 6

Chapter 6 - Selena

*Selena's Pov*

'Were one and the same, anything but ordinary, one an-' My phone started to sing super loud. Ugh! I thought it was on vibrate! And since when is that my ringtone? Wait.. It plays that song when Demi calls! I put my pen down and quickly unlocked my phone answering the call.

"Hey Demi!" I said excitedly. "Hey Sel.." Demi said sounding a little less happy then normal. I knew something was up. "What's up?"

*Demi's Pov*

"What's up?" Sel said. By her tone I could tell she knew something was up, so I quickly just came out with it. "When I was doing the meet and greet yesterday this girl umm.. Well it was like.. She said 'Are you and Niall dating?!' With that 'Please say yes' look. So I said 'Why would you think that?'. She said 'You guys are just the cutest couple! And you're best friends! And both amazing singers! And-' then my bodyguard told her to leave but-" ..Selena cut me off. "Woah!"

*Selena's Pov*

"Woah! Slow it down gurl!" I said jokingly. Then I made her repeat it. She spoke so fast! After she repeated it I still didn't understand what was up. Suddenly it sunk in. OhMyGosh! She thought they were dating! I never even thought of them like that! Come to think of it.. "You guys would totally be a perfect couple!" I blurted out. I could just picture Demi's face after I said those words. But it might just be true.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who liked Selena's Pov.?? I feel like took a while to write and post this so sorry! But I don't have school tomorrow so I'll try to write tomorrow!! Comment, Vote, Fan? Thanks! xx