Chapter 27

[Authors note: sorry! Just want to let you guys know I'm making the X Factor go by much quicker than it actually does.. Read on my little lady bugs!]

Chapter 27 - Interruptions

*3 days later*

I opened my laptop and logged in, happily. Why am I happy? Because I'm done with the judges houses episodes! By the way, I got the teens which I'm happy about! I'm about to Skype Niall but I have a few minutes so I decided to go on twitter. As I was about to click my internet my Niall's bame popped on my screen. I excepted his call.

"Hi!" I greeted Niall. "Hello, love." He said in his beautiful Irish accent. "Whatcha been up to?" I asked him. "Nothing really. How about you?" He asked. "Just busy with X Factor." I replied sighing. "Right. So, want to hear the most brilliant idea I've ever had?!" He asked. "Sure?!" I laughed. "Well, management discussed with us when we're coming to America for X Factor and I convinced them to let me come early so we can spend some quality time together." He said confident and proud. "That amazing!" I grinned ear to ear. Normally I would think I look stupid and I still do but Niall was smiling ear to ear too. That made me happy.

Finally we both stopped smiling and just sat silently. Luckily, It wasn't an awkward kind of silence. It was a good silence. Suddenly Niall's door burst open and in came Louis. Niall quickly spun around and gave him a look. Louis was about to say something but when he saw me he stopped. He mouthed something to Niall but I couldn't make out what it was. Niall turned back around to face me. "We have to talk about something important. Could you hold on a minute." He asked me quickly. "Sure-" I started to say more but I stopped. Niall fumbled around with the mouse probably trying to mute my sound. Instead my screen switched to a view what he saw on his computer screen. Wow, I actually look good. Stop it self. Then I heard Niall start talking.

Niall: What's so important that you have to interrupt us!

Louis: You gotta see this!

Niall: See what?!

~I heard footsteps and then the screen changed to google. The person who I assume is Louis typed in, 'Niall Horan and'. In the suggestions that came up there were two names. Mine and Amy Green. I heard gasp. Guess that's Niall.~

Niall: OhMyGosh.

Louis: Didn't think they would get anything? Well it looks like they did.

Niall: But- what if Demi sees it.? What if she thinks I like Amy and not her.? That might push her away! That might make her give up on me....

Louis: Don't worry I'm sure it will be fine. If not we'll work something out..

Niall: Ok... I better get back to her...

Louis: Alright mate, don't let what I just showed you get in the way.

I heard movement and then the sound of Niall's door closing. Then Niall turned the screen back around instead of taking it off mute which it was never even on. That boys clueless. "Sorry for the wait." Niall told me. "No problem. What was so important?" I asked acting like I didn't hear anything. "Umm.. Just some private boy stuff." Niall shrugged. Sure. I restrained from rolling my eyes because I knew he would see me. "Oh. Well I have to go now. Sorry!" I said. "No it's my fault. Don't worry." He smiled. "Bye!" We said at the same time. We laughed as I ended the call and signed off.

All I knew was one thing. Niall Horan confirmed he likes me and he doesn't even know it. Also not just as a girl that's a friend. As a girlfriend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hai! So you guys cool with me calling you my little lady bugs? Idk but I'm like into the whole nickname things like Nicki Minaj.. Comment, Vote, Fan, Rate? Keeping leaving amazing comments? I always appreciate it :) 10 likes on this chapter = Chapter 28 asap? K, thanks xx