Chapter 2

Chapter 2 - Third Day Away

*Demi's POV*

It's been three days since I left to tour. I haven't talked to anyone except my manager Phil and the fans since we left. Life is seriously boring right now. I've been doing a concert a day, but lets not forget about the sound checks and meet & greets I also have to do everyday, so I don't have any time to myself. I finally get a few hours to myself today so I'm going to Skype Niall tonight for the first time since I've left. But, first, I have to get through the day.

It's about 3:30 pm now. I just had a meet & greet so now it's time to sound check. I slowly stepped out of my tour bus and scaned the area for possible fans. Nope. So I fast walk into the venue. Phil stood by the door waiting for me once I was inside. He led me to the stage and there I stood for an hour singing whatever came to my mind until they thought the microphone and speakers were set right.

My stylists led me to my dressing room, closed the door, and left me alone. They already had my outfit lying out. It consists of; a pair of combat boots, black skinny jeans, a flowy pink top and a fake leather jacket. Next to it there's a pair of pink feather earrings and a small heart necklace that looks worn out and tinted pink too. I liked it.

My hair is currently blonde but, the dye is fading on the top so my brown roots are showing through. It's wavy and dip died [the same color pink as my shirt and earrings]. I slip the clothes on and check myself in the mirror. Decent. I open the door again and my makeup artist, Jill, looks me up and down before walking in. "Demi, you're definitely going to rock it tonight." She says. She does my makeup and after what feels like hours, she finishes. I honestly hate makeup. It covers up your beauty. Once you put on makeup its like your not you anymore, you become someone else and I don't understand why anyone would want that. I headed to the stage after that and stood behind it listening to the crowd as my heart beat faster. I heard the music start and ran out on stage with a huge smile on my face.

~ After the concert ~

I went back to my dressing room and Jill stood there waiting for me. She removed my makeup, finally, and left me to change. I threw on sweat pants and a sweatshirt and put my hair up in a bun.

I walked to the door to leave the venue. Phil wasn't there like he should have been so I peered through the window. He was outside organizing the few fans that were out there behind barriers so I had a clear path to walk to the bus. I opened the door and, against Phil's arguing for me to get on the bus, signed some things for the fans and took some pictures. Then, I got on the bus. I like to give back to the fans for all they've done to get me where I am. Phil never fully understood that.

In my bus, I took a minute to watch the fans clear away, much to Phil's insisting. Then, i made myself comfy. The bus is fairly small, since it's just me, but I like it that way. I took my laptop from the little coffee table, in front of the couch I was sat on, and replaced it with my feet while putting the laptop on my lap. I opened it and started it up. It was fast so in seconds it was started. I immediately went to the Skype icon and clicked it. I went to Niall's profile and saw that he was on. I smiled and happily clicked the call button.

----------------------------------------