IMPORTANT AN // PLEASE READ

VERY IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE! PLEASE READ!

I'm so so sorry that I haven't updated in forever! I've been so stressed and busy with school and everything else and my ideas haven't been coming easily because my head is clouded with everything that's going on.

Thank you if you've stuck with me. I don't know when I will update next. Hopefully it will be soon. Mid terms end at the end of the week so hopefully I won't be as stressed after that.

I came up with an idea that if any of you have any ideas for this story, you can message me them or comment them. They could be the smallest idea but might still be able to get me writing. (Of course, I would give you credit for the idea I used from you)

I believe this is not only a good way to help me write the story but I think you would be more interested in the story if you had some control over what happens or the outcomes.. Just an idea.

I would also like to let you know that if your new to reading this story and you've just finished, somethings may be off. I have been going back and editing the previous chapters to make them better or fix any spelling/grammar errors. One of the biggest changes is that I changed her managers name to Phil, but only the first few chapters with her manager say Phil. The others say Amy because it was previously Amy before I decided to change it to Phil when I went back to edit and I did not finish editing all the chapters so that's a little mixed up. I hope you understand. I will go back as soon as I can to finish fixing and editing the rest of the chapters.

ALSO for those of you who have asked THIS IS NOT THE END! I would like to start fresh on a new book soon because I have been learning better techniques but I will have more chapters in this book to pull everything together and wrap it up and stuff.

Now for everything I missed I would like to say am extremely late Happy New Year.

Yeah so thank you for sticking with me and like I said if you have any ideas, even the slightest ones, please share them with me. It would help me a lot!

Thank you again:) xx