20| I'm the Lord, I'm the Devil

ARABELLA's POV

"What, from the depths of my dark soul, the fuck."

"You're doing it."

"Nah—"

"Don't "nah" me!"

"I'd take a bullet for you if I had too, but this, hell no."

"You said you wanted my forgiveness."

"I changed my mind."

"No you didn't."

"Don't tell me what my mind thinks and stop glaring at me for fucks sake."

"I'm hoping you'll spontaneously explode and burn to the ground."

"Lord, give me patience or an untraceable handgun."

"I'm the Lord, and I command you to do what your sister says."

"And I'm the Devil, since you cast me down to hell, I want nothing to do with you father."

"I will wipe your entire existence."

"See if I give two flying fucks."

"Mason, I swear to god–"

"I thought you were God." He cut me off with a stupid smirk on his ugly face.

"Fine, I believed that you wanted me to forgive you and start afresh, but if you can't even do this then I'm not sure if you really even want me to forgive you. But you know what, it's fine, I've been let down so many times, it just doesn't matter anymore. I appreciated the thought, the hope of which lasted for longer than I've ever known." I said, giving Mason a tight-lipped smile, and his facial expressions quickly changed to one of conflict, causing me to internally smirk at him.

I'm really using my trama to manipulate him–

Since I lived it, I can do it, so don't judge me.

He glanced at the two objects in my hand, a look of panic on his face, horror in his eyes, and just as he gave me a dejected nod of acceptance, I jumped up squealing causing Mason to narrow his eyes at me as if realising I had just played him.

"That's not fair, you cheated, you tricked me." He said accusingly, his forefinger pointing towards me.

"Doesn't matter, you said you'd do anything for me to forgive you, so this is all I want." I said as my tone challenged his earlier words.

I was feeling a little bit guilty,

But what I wanted him to do was just so damn humorous.

This caused him to sigh heavily and extend his hand towards the objects in my hand, though his hesitation was clearly evident as he pulled back his hand quite a few times before extending it again.

I could do this all day, but I was also impatient to see the results of my brilliant idea, so I took it upon myself and swiftly placed the items in Mason's hand who immediately let them go as if they burned him.

My eyes glared at him and he, hesitantly, bent down to collect the fallen items from the ground.

I pointed him towards the empty stall, and with a glare and a sound of growl aimed at me, he made his way towards the stall muttering a lot of colourful words under his breath, obviously for me.

I just can't wait to go back home–

I was obviously dreading it, wanting to procrastinate for as long as possible, but I knew that if I wanted to start somewhere with my new found family, I'd have to fight my fears.