35| A Gun-shot

ARABELLA'S POV

ARABELLA'S POV

Max and I made our way downstairs, he was telling me about my blood test reports that got back.

And it turns out I'm fine, at least that's good news.

When we reached the kitchen, everyone was already there. The kitchen looked like nothing of the sort happened last night.

Everything was in place and not a single piece of evidence of wreckage was there.

Wow, they cleaned it overnight.

I feel terrible for the maids who have to clean up the horrible mess I've left behind.

I mentally made a note to apologise to them later.

When my family saw me, they all greeted me with a good morning and a smile, which I reciprocated.

Nobody had brought up anything about last night, no one has asked me any questions as of yet. Everyone was acting as if the incident never occurred.

However, the air remained extremely tense, almost suffocating.

I didn't know what they were thinking about me, and whatever happened was embarrassing especially since I had met most of them only yesterday.

No matter what, I couldn't ignore the elephant in the room for much longer, and I had to tell them soon, since they deserved to know, especially with the threat Danish had sent.

And I wasn't even sure whether Kyson had informed them or not.

I made my way to sit between Noah and Lucca.

They both smiled at me, and Noah kissed the side of my head, evoking grumbles from the rest of the guys, who said that they wanted to do the same, making me chuckle.

I was distressed not even a minute ago, and they managed to make me laugh.

I'm really blessed and extremely fortunate to have them.

"Oh hush you guys, I'm her favourite." Noah said to everyone, smugly wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"No you're not even in the top ten, my favourite person is unquestionably Dad." I replied, shrugging his arm off me while smirking.

He frowned at me, making everyone laugh, and Dad looked smug.

"Likewise princess." Dad replied again, getting groans from my siblings, causing the rest of us to laugh.

"She definitely wants something from you." Mason said in a mock warning to Dad causing me to narrow my eyes at him.

"When did I say she couldn't have anything she wanted?" Dad asked Mason with a raised eyebrow.

"Why do I even bother?" Mason grunted, causing me to laugh yet again.

"So Arabella, we ladies have decided to go out for a girls day out today, are you in?" Aunty Rosa asked hopefully.