38| Fist-Fight

ARABELLA's POV

ARABELLA's POV

Today is finally the first day at my new school.

Last night, I was very anxious and had a restless night. Throughout the hours of darkness, I kept wondering about what the new school would be like.

What kind of teachers would be there? How would I be treated? Would I finally be able to make some friends? Would I be welcomed or would I simply get ignored and avoided as a stranger?

And with these anxious thoughts I did not realise when I drifted off to sleep.

The alarm woke me up and I nervously got out of the bed to get ready to face the new day.

I went to my bathroom, stripped down bare, and got into my shower, letting the hot water pour down on me, as I mentally prepared myself for the day.

After getting showered, I step out and dry myself off before returning to my closet wrapped in my fluffy white towel.

Finally making an effort, I got dressed into the school uniform which I had neatly laid out on the couch of my closet last night.

When I was finished, I picked up my backpack and walked downstairs, holding my phone in my hand.

As I entered the kitchen, I saw almost everyone sitting at the table, half of them looked like they wanted nothing more than to get back into bed, and the other half looked totally ready to start the day.

None of the guys, who were going to go to school with me, were dressed except Lucca.

Lazy pricks

Everyone greeted me as soon as I walked into the kitchen, which I returned and walked toward the seat between Max and Elijah.

"Are you excited for today?" Max asked excitedly, causing me to give him a blank stare.

Anyone who looks forward to go to school needs immediate help

"No." I replied innocently, but my eyes were narrowed down at him as if to tell him how stupid that question was, which earned me a laugh from him.