31| Fuck my Fates

ARABELLA'S POV

ARABELLA'S POV

Every person requires a harbour, a sense of security and love; deprived of these, we are left in complete agony and hopelessness, blocking out everything and everyone, while experiencing a torturous & wrecked life of survival.

At one point of time, I never could have imagined any source of light that would illuminate the darkness that had confined my life. It's as if everything I used to know has suddenly become surreal.

My life had been flipped upside down overnight, and I had no idea where to turn or how to find myself.

My relationship with my fates has always been a little problematic. We had never seemed to get along fine, which was quite frustrating and frankly, I didn't have the energy left to feel any more frustration.

We have always been at odds, clashing at every point of time, they haven't stopped bringing problems in my life as if they've attached some sort of stigma to my happiness, and I've never given up, no matter how many times my hopes and bones have shattered.

But somehow, knowing that I had suffered, and yet kept going made life a little easier to handle.

Having lost a little bit more of myself everyday was pretty much the only thing that helped me stay sane to a point where I was ready to deal with whatever problems that were awaiting to come my way.

But that doesn't mean that I want it or am any less terrified, instead, I've just grown up to be a lot more fervent in my resolve to deal with it.

Everything is starting to feel a lot more relevant now, and all of my life's missing pieces have finally fallen into place.

This foreign feeling of love and acceptance feels benignly content, and happiness has finally waddled it's way in my life in the form of my family.

Never have I thought I'd be in a place like this but I couldn't be happier.

But right now I want nothing more to kill a certain people of my family–

So, we all are on our way to the restaurant for the family dinner. I'm currently in Max's car, and Enzo's sitting in the passenger seat having his own conversation with Max about some doctor stuff.

Giovanni, Kyson and Noah sat in the middle seats while Lucca and I, since we were the babies of the family, sat in the last.

The topic of conversation between the guys has somehow changed to who has the best pick-up lines.

And now they're telling me their lines, making me the judge to decide who has the best one.

It's completely and absolutely boring by the way.

"I thought this was a bar, but I must be in a museum because you truly are a work of art." Giovanni said.

"Bro, that sucks. It was even worse than Max's." Noah said laughing at him earning a glare from Max.