56| Kyson

**A/N:- Trigger warning- This chapter contains dark and mature scenes of physical abuse, drug abuse and addiction. I strongly suggest that you skip it if you're uncomfortable with that.**

KYSON'S POV

FLASHBACK- (4 years ago)

Consciousness came to me as I felt a cold surface on my bare stomach. The cold air in the room made me shiver as it brushed my skin. My head was pounding as I stuttered open my eyes, bringing them into contact with the dusty hardwood floor.

I slowly sat up, becoming more aware of the room in which I was held hostage. I was bare from my waist up along with my feet— only having my school trouser on.

I tried to recall how I landed in this situation as the pain in my body became more intense, my hand subconsciously reached towards my head, causing me to whimper in pain.

Everything came crashing to me as I remembered Mason getting into a fight with a guy when we skipped the last class. The guy almost hit Mason and I with his car as we walked on the side of the road, discussing the recent fight Mason had with dad.

I immediately called for backup, but the situation escalated way before anyone could come and help us.

There were 4 buff looking guys in the car while it was just Mason and I— two 14 year old teenagers, against 4 older strangers who looked heavily trained.

I remembered attempting to fight with two of them while Mason dealt with the other two. The next thing I knew, one of those men had punched me in the face and knocked me out cold.

Thinking of Mason, I looked around the room trying to locate my twin. The room had a very limited capacity and little to no ventilation. It was about the size of a small closet that could barely hold one person, hence no sight of Mason.

I stood up and walked towards the door but there was no handle on it from my side. I tried to break it open as I slammed my body against it— I kicked it hard with my bare feet but nothing worked on it as it stood there mockingly leaving me to struggle in my pain.

I shouted and called for help. Wanting someone to open the damn door as it was triggering my claustrophobia.

I waited for hours as I struggled to labour my breathing. My hands were clutching on my hair as I crouched beside the wall staring at the door to open.

And finally when it opened, I immediately jumped to my feet as I dashed to get out of the room.

But before I could even reach the door, two men walked in as they quickly captured me in their hold dragging me out of the room.

I was so focused on breaking free from the grip that I didn't notice when they led me to a much larger room.

It had a chair in the middle but other than that it was all empty and dark. The men dragged me to the chair and tied me to it. I struggled to break free as one of them punched me hard to halt my movements.