45| Pillow fight and bad news

ARABELLA'S POV

ARABELLA'S POV

"You saw that?" I asked, feeling a little embarrassed.

"You're brothers are just being protective, that's fine." Aaron said, smiling at me.

"Come on, let's go inside." He said and I followed to walk beside him.

"Your house is really beautiful." I remarked, as I admired the interior, which was far more elegant than the exterior.

As we entered the living room, I noticed that the centre of the room was focused around a well furnished golden couch with matching brown side tables and single chairs.

The entire room has a combination of golden and white colours and walls were decorated with artwork.

There was a beautiful wall mirror and two chandeliers on the high ceilings right above the two tables.

A large window provided the view of a beautiful garden with elegant curtains on either end.

The windows provide an addition of natural sunlight illuminating the inside and there was a large wide staircase on either side of the room.

"Arabella." I was brought out of my daze of admiration by the snapping of fingers in front of my face, which was followed by a sound of chuckle.

Shit I forgot I wasn't alone–

When I looked at the source of the hand, I found Aaron staring at me, while trying to hold back his laughter.

"I'm sorry, but your house is really stunning." I said as a matter-of-fact, causing him to chuckle again.

"I can tell you like it with how you were gaping around." He said with a smirk, making me blush in embarrassment.

Uggghhhhhh

"Yeah." I said, rubbing the back of my head sheepishly.

"Are you not going to introduce us?" A feminine voice said from the other side of the room and I turned to see two gorgeous women standing next to a beaming Daniel.

Daniel quickly rushed up to me and pulled me into a side hug, causing me to chuckle.

He was exactly like Noah.

"Hey." I politely waved at the ladies who were approaching us.

"Oh my god she is so beautiful." The older lady said, as she neared me and engulfed me in a hug, causing me to chuckle and blush shyly.

"Mom, stop it." Aaron said from behind me.

"Oh hush. Hey sweetheart! My name is Clara, Aaron's mother. It's nice to finally meet the girl Aaron's been talking about lately." She said, causing me to look at now red faced Aaron.

"Hopefully all good things." I said with a chuckle and she nodded her head smiling.

"I'm Arabella, it's nice to meet you Mrs. Marino." I introduced myself with a smile on my face.