A/N ✏️

💋 R E S I L I E N C E 💋

Hey guys, I wanted to express my huge Thank you ❤️❤️ to everyone of you who read and supported my book 'Resilience,' which has now come to an end for the second time.

I am so grateful for all your votes and comments, along as well as all of your kind words throughout my journey of writing this book, even during the second time.

I know that there are a lot of mistakes, which is because I'm not a writer and having english as my second language, I couldn't have given you a perfect and mistake free book.

I also know that this is the rewritten version but I still can't promise that it was mistake free and if you all find mistakes please feel free to correct me.

But even though with mistakes and everything, you guys have showered me with so much love and support that I couldn't be more grateful.

I hope y'all enjoyed this book and its characters as much as I did while writing. I had put a lot of effort into trying to give you all a good pass time.

I'm aware that the ending was rough, but I promise you that this isn't the end for us or them.

Anyway I am always open to suggestions so if you have any regarding something you'd want me to add let me know, so feel free to message me or even comment anytime.

Again, I can't say this enough, THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH for reading my book and sticking around till the end.

And like I said the story is still not over and the sequel is out.

Please add both the books to your reading lists and  library and support 'Revenant' like how you've supported 'Resilience'.

I love you all so much❤️❤️

Thank you my lovelies.

💋 R E S I L I E N C E 💋