Ahhh MATH🤯

~In a modern day at school~
~~~~~~<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>~~~~~~~
"Am I good at math?....of course I am.." y/n said doubting her self but she wanted to show her friends she is capable of doing it! 
Senku then written her a math problem to do.
She nervously took it and gulped her some of her anxiety away.
'Okay I got this' she thought hyping her self up. . . 'WHAT IS THIS!'
She looked up at him with sweat falling from her four head. "What can't to it?" He said in a patronizing way.
She glares at him "give me your pen already. I can't write the answer with out it."
He gave a smirk and handed her his pen.
She looked at it again determined to get it right!

A moment of silence. She had finished. She confidently handed the paper over for Senku to look at it.

"Alright 17,365 x 5,979 equals. . ." He scanned over it. He then smacked her with the paper "Why did you change your answer!"
"Because I doubted my self..." she looked away.

Senku sighed. "Dummy if you have kept the first one you would've gotten it right. Well it's whatever because I get free lunches for a hole week." He said in an evil manner.

Y/n made a few tears fall but wiped them right off. "Well ima go now and eat some ice cream to feel better." Kohaku and Yuzuriha were there to make her feel better.

"Hold it" He demanded. "Even thought you put the wrong answer you still got it right. So next time got with your gut; you got that." He closed his eyes and crossed his arms in all serious.

Y/n blushed and smiled "Yes!" She said feeling better. Senku of course snuck a glance at her warm smile, making him smile as-well.

~~~~~~~~~~~#~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed!😌