If tomorrow starts without me By: David romano

"When tomorrow starts without me. . . And I'm not there to see. . . If the sun should rise and find your eyes all filled with tears for me. . ."

Senku stood up out of bed on a Tuesday feeling weight on his body and heart, He slowly gets ready for the day. . .;he didn't get sleep.

"I wish so much you wouldn't cry. . . The way you did today. . . While thinking of the many things, we didn't get to say."

Senku got on his shoes and walked out the door.

"I know how much you love me, as much as I love you, and each time that you think of me, I know you'll miss me to.

Senku sat on his chair staring at his test tubes filled with chemicals.

"But when tomorrow starts without me, please try to understand, that an angle came and called my name, and took me by the hand, and said my place was ready, in heaven far above, and that I'd have to leave behind all those I dearly love."

Senku was pouring his chemicals together, he ended up pouring it on himself. . . All of his coworkers watched as he rushed to wash his hand in the bathroom.

"But as I turned to walk away, a tear fell from my eye for all my life I'd always thought, I didn't want to die, I had so much to live for, so much left yet to do, it seemed almost impossible, that I was leaving you."

Senku slid down the bathroom wall with tears threatening to fall. . .

"I thought of all the yesterday's the good ones and the bad, I thought of all the love we shared, and all the fun we had, if I could re-love yesterday just even for a while, I'd say good-bye and kiss you and maybe see you smile."

Senku was sobbing clenching his pained heart, he was grieving for his wife that had passed yesterday.

"Then I fully realized, this could never be, for emptiness and memories, what take the place of me."

Senku couldn't stop spilling his warm tears, he had thought he could go to work like normal; like everything was normal. . .

"And when I thought of worldly things, I might miss come tomorrow, I thought of you, and when I did, my heart was filled with sorrow."

Senku heard a nock and his friend Taiju, they must have called him. Taiju picked up Senku and fovered his face so no one saw, he walked Senku out of the building and into his car; Taiju drove him back home.

" but when I walked through the heavens gates, I felt so much at home when god looked down and smiled at me, from his great golden throne. He said, this is eternity, and all I promised you. Today your life on earth has past, but here life starts anew I promise no tomorrow, but today will always last, and since each day's the same there's no longing for the past.

"Taiju walked Senku to his door, Senku slowly moved to unlock it he told his friend that he can go and that he'll call you when his ready. Taiju said his goodbyes and left Senku alone.
As soon as Senku walked in his house his tears fell again more aggressive this time. . .
He shouted out his wife's name over and over hoping she would somehow come back to him. . .

.

.

.

"So when tomorrow starts without me, I don't think we're far apart, for every time you think of me, i'm right here, in your heart.
———————————————————
Plz don't cry😭