!Remember Me!

——
(Y/n) POV
I hurried to fix my watch, it's been about two years now it's time to leave......again. Everything went bright white for me and I found my self in a forest full of people that were turned into stone. This was new to me and i got excited. "Finally I can move forward and maybe just maybe....." I run out from the tree. I see the village and Senku! I ran at him and yell his name! Kohaku got in the way and pushed my on the ground. "Owww~" I say.
"Do you know her Senku?" Kohaku asked. He nodded "no" he said bluntly.

I sigh.

"Well how dose she know your name?" Kohaku asked. Senku shrugged. I start talking "I know everyone's names; Kohaku". I say with a exhausted face. "How?" Kohaku yelled out. "If I told you, you wouldn't believe me. But I do need to talk with Senku he can fix my problem." I say with no emotion.
"We cant trust you, coming at Senku like that, you could be working for tsukasa".
Kohaku moves the knife closer to my throw I had no hesitation to it.
Senku put his hand on her shoulder to stop her. "Let her go" he said
Kohaku stares at him then me then got up slowly. I stand up and stare at Senku, my heart was pounding rapidly.
"So what did you need me to fix?" He asked.
I showed him my watch it's broken and I need you to fix it before two years ends!" I say yelling a little.
He and everybody was confused, him like;it won't take two years and everyone didn't know what I was talking about.
"I can fix it in a day"- I cut him off. "No you can't, look at it."
I put my arm up and show it to him.
He chuckled "I totally can, let me look at it closer". He said. I keep my wrist in the air. Everyone stared at me.
"O-oh yeah I forgot to tell you; I can't take it off". I say.
Senku stared at me like I was unbelievable.
So all day they all try and take it off but to no Advil.
"Are all watches like this in the modern world" chrome asked Senku told them no.
"H-how?" Senku was cut of by me again. I laugh.
"like said if I told you, you wouldn't believe me." I say
Senku chuckled "this will be interesting" he say.
I smile back with no emotion.
He felt nervous from it.
He then realized "what's your name?"
I was shocked 'then maybe'.
"(Y/n)!" I yell
He picked his ear, okay calm down; no need for screaming.

I sigh

"It's getting late and I'm tired we can continue the watch thang later" Senku sighed.
I watch all of them say there good nights and walk away.
I stay sitting looking pissed off.
Senku noticed and snapped me out of my angry thoughts. "Hay you can sleep in the storage room with me."
I stare at him intensely then I get up and walk to the latter, I start to climb up and sat across from a laying Senku. After a while I slowly lay down to, and drift off to sleep.

The next morning I woke up along with Senku, at first he looked shocked then remembered what happened.
"Morning" I say, he says it back, then he leaves for the day.
Everyone was walking around doin' something.
I walk in the lab and see Senku with tools in his hand. "Hay, I was just about to get you, now let me fix that watch". He said all fired up.

He started working on it little at a time each day.
After a mouth he fix one part of it, and that part started to glow. I smile at him.
Senku seemed surprised maybe because my smile was genuine.
"now the Second part of this watch will take about two years".
He stares at me wanting to ask you so many questions.
I just ignored him and walked away, with a emotionless face.
Senku stared to fell like something was off.

It's been about a year and I'm helping Senku with his work. Made friends with everyone. I fell for Senku. 'Like always'.

I sit on a tree branch watching everyone having fun. I stare at the kids enjoying them-selfs. "Stare much". Senku said. I jump and lost my grip and fell out of the tree hitting my back. " worn me before you talk! When I'm in a high place!". I yell at him rubbing my pained back.
He chuckled.
I was Shocked.
'Was that a tiny hint of blush'
I look away from him and;