💚🤎🧡🤍Double🤍🧡🤎💚

Y/n POV
I was leaning against the window frame with Senku watching Taiju confess his feelings for Yuzuriha.
Before Taiju could a green light stoped him. But something was off by it, it's seemed gold when I got to us. I went to grab Senku but I couldn't move.

Senku POV

Senku saw you turn into gold along with his friends, then he couldn't move.
Senku counted the time while he was stuck.
Senku started to brake out of the gold. He looked around to see you and Taiju and Yuzuriha brake out to. It was a happy reunion.

Y/n POV
We built a fort for the night, we were rapped up in leafs, pretty itchy.
Senku told us we were stuck like that for 3800 years. We were all shocked. I asked about how we turned to gold; like everyone around us was. Senku had trouble answering; he didn't know. He thought that why gold it would been easier with stone; if he would turn everyone.
It's been about a month and I though we should move somewhere else to see if anyone else was alive. Senku argue with me. I won.
We packed everything that we needed and walked off.

It's been two days. "Senku look!" I pointed up to see smoke. He was surprised as well as Taiju and Yuzuriha.
"Hehehe looks like we're not the only ones in this gold world." He started to run towards it "let's hurry before they leave!" He yelled. We ran after them.
We stoped before we said hi.
"I-I can't believe it". I said
"Senku w-what's going on?" Taiju asked.
Yuzuriha grabbed Taiju's arm.
"How can this be?" Senku question himself. We were all hidden behind a tree.
Yuzuriha stepped back Snapping a stick in half. The people quickly looked where it came from and began to see whats there.
We all run before they see us, I look back to see one flying at me. "Aahhh!" I yell out.
They tackle me to the ground "ahh!"
"(Y/n)!" Senku yells and stops running; Taiju and Yuzuriha stop to.
The girl on my back looked up at the word. She froze. Then flipped me over starting at me while I stare at her.
The other people run over to see what's going on. They stop and stare.
It was like that for a while. I got up "hi names (y/n)" I say.
"How can you be me!" The girl asked.
The girl looked exactly like me.
I told her I don't know.
"(Y/n) what's going on?" Her Senku asked. He put his hand on his chin. The two senku's both walked to each other and examined.
They both stare at each other, my Senku laughed "well aren't you a handsome fella" Senku put his hand out. The other Senku laughed two "oh yeah you two dude".
They got along.
"We should have other names for us so we don't get mixed up" I say they all agreed. "I'll be (y/n) and you can be (y/n) 2". I smile. The other (y/n) didn't like that "it's not fair we need something else because to us your two and to you were second; if that makes sense?" I stare at her not understanding. (Were the normal and the other's is gold) My Senku nodded "yeah your right, I have an idea maybe something with the cracks in our head yours are different Color from ours" he crossed his arms. The other me smiled "yes of course, sense yours is black we'll just call you by your names and sense ours are gold you can just use the letter G before our names; like G-y/n". Once she was done G-Senku smiled "that's perfect y/n!" He patted her back. She gave a get the name right look. "Oh sorry g-y/n" he corrected himself.

Taiju got excited as well as g-Yuzuriha. Yuzuriha and g-Taiju were excited and just smiled. Taiju realized that there was two Yuzuriha's he yelled "there's two, this is heaven!" I look at Taiju "Taiju shut up!" He then laughed "says the person that's trying to hide their excitement with two sen"-  I blush and punch Taiju onto the ground "I said shut up!" I quickly say.
G-y/n laughed "follow us we have Shelter and food if you want any". She said and started walking everyone started walking after her.

When we got the their village we were amazed by it. I look over at Senku, his eyes were shining. I smile and blush at it.
I look down and sigh, "you okay?" G-Senku asks. I jump and stare at him "y-yeah". We walk down and met all the village people we tell them at were twins so they don't freak out or ask to many questions.