(Y/n) and senku;🌄travels🌅

"Come on Senku" you groan. "I know, I just need to pack a few more things." He said running around picking up science tools.
"You don't need to bring all of your inventions, it's to much to carry." You say walking away ignoring what ever said and sat on a rock waiting.

A few minutes later he walked out with two gigantic bags fool of his work. You deadpan. "I'm ready, let's go before we miss it." He said marching away.
"If we did, it would be your fault."
"Well I got to share everything with Chrome so he can be the one to save the world with science." He smiled. "Huff-huff-huff"
"It hasn't even been two minutes and your already tired." You say
"(Y/n)......hel....p.....me" Senku pleated.
You chuckle "alright....lettuce head."
You take the heaviest bag.

After climbing meany rocks and stopping for Senku to catch his breath you both made it to the meeting point on time.

Both you and Senku sit and wait impatiently for the portal to appear, like it has for the past 5 years. In a cave.
You and Senku watched the cave start to glow a purple, blue, and yellow. Like a galaxy. You both hold each other hands waiting for the transition.

It's quite. . .

"SENKU, (Y/N)!"
You both quickly look out the cave to see everybody gathered together.
You ran to hug everybody.
Senku behind you just smiling at everybody and avoiding Taiju's gorilla like hugs.
"How have you been Yuzuriha" you ask happy
"Oh iv been great. T-Taiju actually," she started to blush. "He actually proposed to me." She smiled. "AW that's amazing. your ring looks beautiful! You need tell me everything."
"Hay Senku did you hear! Taiju finally proposed!" You yell out. The couple blush furiously. "H-hay (y/n) you don't need to shout it out!" Taiju yelled back.
Senku chuckled and padded Taiju's shoulders. "I'm happy for you big oaf."
Taiju teared up "thanks Senku."
"Chrome show me what you have improved!" Senku yelled out walking to the village with his friends.

You and Yuzuriha and suika went on a walk so you can get the juicy detail of the proposal.
"So one day, everyone was being weird to me and only Kohaku talked to me. And this happened all day until night. I was brought into a Field of flowers and fireflies. It was beautiful. Then I spotted Taiju standing A couple feet in front of me. He was blushing witch made me blush. He was stuttering a lot. Then he got down on his knee and I started to cry, from the joy I had. It was the most happiest night of my life." She wiped a tear away.

"Awww, that was tooo cute." You also wipe a tear away.
"Yeah so has Senku done anything like romantic?" She suddenly asked out.
You freeze for a bit. "U-uh well you know Senku," you chuckle "he makes things for me, hugs me here and there." You say.
She chuckles "well that's cute still."
"I guess." You sigh.

We walk to the village and see some change to it. Now if you look to your right you'll see the Broccoli head lecturing thy chrome for not doing more work to thy village.

After a while the sun set and a camp fire was lit and everybody joined together for some warmth.

"So has Senku treated you well." Gen asked you. You stare at him "no he leaves me out for the wolves." You say dramatically. "Sound like Senku." He Grinned. "Poor (y/n) oh how sad, see if you were still on our planet I would treat you with all the kindness in the world." He leaned against you.
"Oh I bet you would but you are a little to late." You boop his nose with a smile. His smile falls. "Ow, (y/n)! you don't need to remind me." He sighs in defeat.
You just chuckle.

"Hay guys it's almost time." Senku says out. Everyone becomes silent after. "Don't get sad, we'll see each other again next year." Senku continued.
"It takes to long." Suika said sad.
"It's okay suika, at least we still get to see them; right?" Kohaku said calming the girl.
"Yeah your right!" She said a bit more happy.

So we all said our good byes.
"As always it was a great day!" You yell before disappearing. You and Senku end up back at your cave.
"We gotta wait another sad year." You say
"Hay it's not sad, you have me to keep you busy and happy." Senku said
"Sad." You say.

Before walking back to your guys camp site Senku kept his hands in yours. He sighed and then kissed your four head. You were shocked but you felt super happy/loved from it.
"Alright let's get going, I'm exhausted." He said walking off.

And so on and so forth. Years pass bye.

Taiju and Yuzuriha planned there wedding when you and Senku visited.
A year later they had two kids (twins)

One year when the kids can talk asked you about how you and uncle Senku got ripped from there world.

"Well one day me Senku,chrome,Kohaku went to gather rocks for an experiment. It was a hot day, so the cave cooled us down the deeper we went to collect. After our hard work of the day we started to head back.
Then out of know where we felt a huge Earth quick; then the ground started to cave in. We ran as fast as we could but Senku being Senku couldn't ran fast so I was going to help him but my foot slipped and Senku tried to help but he wasn't strong enough and we both fell into it. And then the next thing we knew we were in a cave and on a completely different area. We know it was maybe a different world because of the portal."

They were so interested in the story so they ask you to tell them about every year.

__________________
Hope yeah enjoying my stories😗