Married

Modern!
You and Senku are adults and do adult things.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
You got home from work, you worked all day today so you got home late. You were exhausted and just wanted to shower and pass out. But first you had to check on your husband so you turned on your big flat T.V when to the news. Senku usually is always on the news, showing his new/cool inventions.
Tonight nothing special just some questions he was answering from fan's, some really love his work and ask about that and others just ask about his love life.
Girls drool over him and it can get pretty weird sitting in a restaurant by a group of girls talking how they would love to make love with him/marry him.
Senku doesn't ware his wedding ring because he doesn't want to destroy it so he puts it on a necklace under his shirt. So nobody knows that he is married; except your two friends Yuzuriha and Taiju.
After watching his interview, you turn everything off and he's to bed; but first you text him that you miss him and love him, you fall right to sleep after.

In the morning you woke up to loud noise. You got up quickly and grab a bat to defend your self with and go down the hall way. Once you reached the end of the hall you were about to quickly swing it; when you heard senku's voice.
It's been like 6 mouths since you were with him. You ran around that corner so fast you and Senku smacked heads pretty hard, you really weren't affected because you missed him so much you didn't care about anything else so you hug him very tightly.
Senku was in so much pain and he looked very exhausted. "I'm so glad your home and all but you look like shit" you say.
He just stared at you "well that's what happens when you don't get enough sleep; in a month". He bluntly said holding he head. "And you running into me didn't help" he yelled then sighed.
"I'm sorry", you smile widely.
He looked at you, like really looks at you, all your features; and then chuckles.
"I guess I was gone to long you, I forgot what you looked like; with all your wrinkles all over your face".
"HA-HA-HA". You laughed Sarcastically "you better get to bed or I'll smack my head on yours again, but this time it will hurt ten billion times more; also making you unconscious". You said pretty fast and deeply. Senku chuckled nervously backing up and running to your guys bedroom.

You smile to your self, you've missed this.

Senku sleep for two days, he woke up refreshed. Today he wanted to take you out today but forgot you also had a job.
"Well this sucks", he said pretty upset.
But then thought; we could go out for dinner, he got all fired up and couldn't wait until tonight.
He also wanted you to wear a dress he found on his way home, that reminded him of you and had to get it for the love of his life.
At your work you told everybody that your husband came home after a very-very long time. They all were happy for you, as well as the big boss, he let you go home early, you were a hard worker so it's the least he can do for you.

You work with Yuzuriha and she was the first person you told, she was excited for you and she was happy to. She called Taiju and he rushed over to see Senku, it didn't matter if he was at work he wanted to see is best friend! Since you got off work early that's when Yuzuriha got off to so the both of you drove to your house.

So in short Taiju didn't bother with using the door properly-no. He ran straight through the door making a big hole.
You grew angry by that, but walked on in and saw both of them talking; Senku not caring that someone could have come in and stole all your guys stuff, witch made you grow even more mad.
But you kept calm, taiju was really happy seeing Senku, he wouldn't stop talking.
Senku looked happy and bored at the same time, he then saw you and his face lit up with a smile. He gestures you over to him, so he doesn't have to go through this pain alone. All you did was smile and walk to the kitchen, Yuzuriha follows you.

"Hay (y/n), I'm glad that Senku is back but do you think we could catch up another day; me and Taiju we're going out to eat tonight". She said kindly, you smile "Of course".
Yuzuriha smiled and went to grab Taiju, then walk to the door, "Taiju will be sure to pay you back", Yuzuriha sounded embarrassed. Then they walk to there car and went.
Senku walked in to the kitchen "how was word?" He said walking over to you, he walks behind you putting his arms around your waist and his head in the crook of your neck. "It was good, the boss let me out early because you finally came home", you smiled and ran your fingers through his hair.
"Well I know how to make it even better!" He said turning you so your face to face with him, "huh?"
You both stare into each other's eyes
"Dinner at the nicest restaurant ever". He got all fired up. You laugh "sounds amazing", you lean to kiss him; but that lettuce hair boy pushed you away.
"Wait for later!" He said; you felt sad "I just wanted a kiss" you said.
He chuckled then pushed you to his and your room and shut the door "put on the dress and get ready or we will be late, okay". You heard his voice distant every word he said.
You smile and look at the beautiful dress and then put on make-up, then you did your hair, then had some great shoes that matched with the dress.
You thought that you looked very pretty "Senku you ready!!!" You yell out
"Hold on!!" You heard him say.
You were bored and wanted to go out, so when you opened the door Senku was about to open it, he looked very. . .SEXY!!!
Your mouth dropped open, Senku laughed
"I new the dress would look good on you". You snap out of it and blush "thank you Senku". You stare at him.
He holds out his hand; you take it, he pulls you to the car.
After the car ride
you were setting in a very nice restaurant it had elephants paintings that were painted gold; very shine place.
"I love it", you say Senku just stares at you.
After you ordered food you guys talked and trues to catch up on things but there were some people that wanted to meet Senku.
You didn't like it, it is supposed to be you and him-nobody else!
After dinner you both went home Senku also disappointed.
When you both got home you went to the bedroom to remove your make-up, Senku walked in to the living room and then thought of something. So he took his coat of and started making popcorn and then started up Netflix, by the time you came down in comfy clothes, Senku had your and his favorite show starting, with popcorn in his hands. "I know this night was not all I thought it would be, so for the rest of the night let's binge watch our favorite show and eat to our hearts consent". Senku chuckled.
You laughed and ran to the couches and picked the comfy spot, Senku joined you after.
During the show you kept looking at Senku, he was finally here after so long right in frout of you. Senku notice this and smirked "you like what you see?" He said surprising you, you blushed. "Yeah I do", you chuckled.
He looked at you and started to move in closer and closer, you meet him half way; giving a passionate kiss.

It made both of you feel at home.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Hope you enjoyed it🤘🏻😆