Y/n had a sick day🤒

"Good morning Senku—no y/n?" Taiju greeted his best friend.
"She's sick today." He replied back with a little irritation in his voice.
"Senku is everything all right?" Yuzuriha noticed.

He crossed his arms and gave a small sigh. "It took a while for her to take her damn medicine." He replied then; sat at his school desk.

"Well pills are hard to take." Taiju said

"It wasn't even pills-I don't want to think about it any more." Senku said pulling out his phone.

"Alright class let's get started!" The teacher came in and yelled out getting everyone's attention.

Later-after school.

"Where's the president he's never late?" One of the boys in the science club asked. "He had something to do." Another one answered.
"I heard he's going to a girls house."

"What!!" They all were super surprised 😲

"Wow—-he's finally going to get some." They all clapped.

At y/n's house.
Senku sneezed. "Ugh, she better have not gotten me sick." He unlocked her front door, inviting himself in.

He quietly walked in her room; she's asleep.
'At least she's asleep' he thought.
He was about to leave but y/n grabbed his sleeve. "Can you stay——for a bit———longer please," She timidly said with her dry mouth and raspy voice.

He sat down "sorry didn't mean to wake you." He replied. She slowly opened her eyes "so what——Kind of homework do I have?" She asked staring into his scarlet eyes.

"You've got two pages of math and got to Wright one essay on any history event-oh and we're in a group project for English." He replied nonchalant.

She felt dizzy 😵‍💫 ➡️ 💀

"Hay-don't die!" He yelled out.
"Iv learn my lesson to never ask about homework again while I'm sick." She replied feeling worst then before.

He sighed "here take this." he quickly shoved the medicine cup to her mouth pouring the liquid medicine in her mouth before she could stop him. He covered her mouth with his hand until she swallowed all of it.

She coughed-uncomfortable with what just happened. "Why-why did you do that?!" She raised her irritated voice.
"I didn't want to be here all night trying to give you your medicine, Iv got things to do" He crossed his arms starting at her face features.

She got comfortable again by turned her back to him. "You can leave now." She demanded; she's pissed off; she just wants to sleep now.
He sighed while standing up "okay I'll be back in the morning so rest well." He said before he left.

Back At school.
Senku opened the door to all the club members putting up a congratulations banner.
"What the hell are you guys doing!?" Senku yelled out.

"President glad your here we just wanted to congratulate you on getting some." One of the boys said.

"Huh?" Senku said.
"Yeah! You went over to a girls house right?" Another boy asked.

.

.

.
"The hell! Get your minds out of the gutter you freaks! Nothing liked that happened!" Senku shouted.
The mood changed from happy to moody extremely fast.
"We're S-sorry President." They all say.
"Sorry is not good enough-You all are my next experiments." He said with a sadistic smile pointing at them.

"We're SORRY!!" They all ran out the door scared for their lives.

Senku crossed his arms; he's annoyed.
He then starts working on one of his experiments waiting for them to come back and clean up their mess.

/——-/———-/———/———/——-:———/——/
Hope you've enjoyed!🤩